• Register Today It's free!

Mass Air Flow Sensor for the OHV.

tha704mafia

Reaction score
City, State
MOORESVILLE, North Carolina
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 XLT
I hear everyone on here talk about a bigger mass air flow sensor for the OHV but i can not find one to save my life could anyone on here point me in the right direction.

MY X
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2128625

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

contact jah81592 and he can get you a 73MM C&L MAF in a good price.

make sure that to gain a difference with the MAF you need a cold air intake and a larger catback exhaust.

you can go further adding a larger throttle body(bbk 66mm) for your engine and headers.

having all these mods and a tune you will have a huge gain over stock.

good luck

yeah i have got a k&n FIPK and BBK 66mm TB and Helix Power Tower TBS are on the way and i have JBA titanium ceramic header with 2 high flow cats and i took the third one off with borla muffler

hey i just went on their site C&L and it say its for the 5.0 or the 3.8 will it still work on my 4.0 OHV

contact jah81592 and he is going to help you out.

he can get you a 73MM C&L MAF fit into your ohv.

what difference did you notice overall with your mods?

can you also tell me your gains installing the headers?did you loose any torque at low rpm as everybody else notice?

I hear everyone on here talk about a bigger mass air flow sensor for the OHV but i can not find one to save my life could anyone on here point me in the right direction.

MY X
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2128625
Shoot me a pm I can get you a meter which will be correct for you application. They don't list the Explorer but I have successfully used C&L for a while and have sold several to members on these forums-James

Back