• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

mass air flow sensor?

kdogg212001

Reaction score
City, State
stockton, california
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 xlt
ok currently i am running a kkm intake, super 40 series flowmaster exhaust, i would like to add a mass air flow sensor!! i have only been able to see and find one and its on exploerexpress.com!! its made by pro-m?? i have never hear of them so i wanted to see my options any one know where else to look for my 94 xlt??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

aldive

Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 XLT
Its a quality item' you won't go wrong with it.

Good luck.....

spindlecone

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
San Jose, Calif
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 sport trac
Me too, but have been told it ain't alot of bang for the buck, fear not EE sells quality stuff

aldive

Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 XLT
When I went with a Granatelli MAF, I did indeed notice a boost in power as well as mileage,

spindlecone

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
San Jose, Calif
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 sport trac
Kdogg
Just saw your a homie, in our state aftermarket Mafs are a no no for smog cks, course I suppose you could put the OEM one back on to get smogged, actually do not believe your KKM is smog legal either

boominXplorer

Elite Ranger
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Virginia Beach, Va
Year, Model & Trim Level
00 4x4 Mounty
on your motor a 70mm maf will make a differance due to the stock maf only being like a 55mm or somewhere along there

huskyfan23

Rah no Hans Bwix
Reaction score
City, State
WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT 4x4
I have the Pro-M and did notice a difference, but I had all the other bolt-ons beforehand.

Skeets'91EB

Reaction score
City, State
Tulsa, OK
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Eddie Bauer
After throwing all the other bolt-ons on, the MAS really smoothed things out. Just dont breakk the clip lol like I did, so now sometimes it vibrates loose so the check engine light comes on and the engine gets false readings and the engine bogs down, but that is my own careless mistake. If you have 1st gen, they're worth it definitely b/c the stock one is only 55mm or so. ...I think Granitelli is made by Pro-M or vice versa...

As for where to look, Street Smart Design!!! That's where I got mine for about $200 shipped. They're really helpful and they'll custom tune it for you based on your mods!

kdogg212001

Reaction score
City, State
stockton, california
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 xlt
yeah i wish i could get mine for $200 but i live in cali so i get all the taxes!!! any one got the web site for that grantelli?