Massachusetts 91 XLT | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Massachusetts 91 XLT

Just got my 91 xlt, and i love it. The thing kicks ass Off- Road for a stock vehicle with wilderness death tires, and will be even better when i get my new BFGoodrich all terrains (30x10.5x15). Im located in Townsend MA (north of worcester on the new hampshire line), and allways ready to go wheelin'. So if your in the area, give me a shout!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the site!

You know with a very inexpensive budget boost, you can fit a 31x10.50 :D

Townsend???

My Explorer was purchased from Townsend FORD!

I live in Nashua NH soon to be Dracut MA.

Whats up???

i just got my new tires at pep-boys on 101-a in nashua! 31x10.5x15 FUTRA DAKOTAS. very, very similar to BFgoodrich all terrains, but only like 80 bucks each. we should wheel sometime CBoug! that'd kick ass! ---fred

Damn, Fred,

You was 10 when I graduated from High School!

Yeah, whel, were both graduated now! so its all good, right?

townsend?

townsend? ive been there- no wait, I LIVE THERE!
hey buddy- we need to do some wheeling sometime again- this time maybe we wont bend/ break so much important stuff?;)

yah, stupid weak ass jeep tierod ends. all you did was use it as a bulldozer blade to move a tree, i dont see why it bent. next weekend templeton off road beatrun dude! anyone in the area that wants to come with us e-mail me at fred2210@aol.com or send me an instant message at Fred2210

Back