Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL '20 ST
Callsign
AB7FH
FST is just about done with this monster.
Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey Rick this is probably a stupid question but I havent been on this site for veyr so I was curious, Is your rig your daily driver?

yeah thats some good spelling lol I meant havent been on this site for very long

No it hasn't been a daily driver for a couple years.

That makes me wanna go down to where I work and flex w/the Fork Lift! Whats w/the hitch though? The trailor would have to have a lift;) Either that or a huge drop ball!

BoccaAperta.gif
BoccaAperta.gif
Metallaro.gif
Metallaro.gif
BoccaAperta.gif
BoccaAperta.gif

2 Questions though, How tall is that guy? And are those stock axles?

BTW- Thats awsome!:afro:

i saw one just about that big near niagara falls a few months ago. it was blue, and i thought it was gonna tip over turning left at a light going prob like 30. had tires about that size too. all custom work.

that just makes up my mind that some people just have too much money, LOL.

definitely agree with you matt. not that i have any problem with making a truck HUGE.

I can just imagine what something like that costs............................. actually...... no, I can't.

That truck is friggin awesome, but toooo big to be functional, IMO :D I mean, other than show-and-shine and maybe taking it in the sand dunes, I do not think you could do much else with it :rolleyes:

Man that Dodge is awesome. Those Truxus tires don't seem to have good tread for offroading, are they more for street?

Originally posted by IAmTodd
2 Questions though, How tall is that guy? And are those stock axles?

BTW- Thats awsome!:afro:

That guy is 6' yep stock axles.. for now.

What could you do with it? Probably anything you wanted. With that much flex even rockcrawling wouldn't be out of the question... and DAMN if that thing isn't stable as a rock. They kept lifting the rear until both rear tires were off the ground and the front end just stayed stuck to the ground:eek:

Really!!!! I would love to see a pic of both rear wheels off the ground.

Those Truxus tires don't seem to have good tread for offroading, are they more for street?

Those Truxus tires are being marketed as there new all-terrain tire. I dont think they look like they would be that good off road.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

is it just me or does the excursion look like the tires are way too small for the lift that it has ? makes it look weaker to me.

Back