• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Mat's Toy-93 explorer

The only thing I've put in it is a new stereo and sub; Have plans to lift it at some point, but for the time being, it shore is fun! You can take the Albertain out of Alberta, butcha can't take the Alberta out of the Albertain! ;)

It's funny how easily these break off...
lplate.jpg

4xing002.jpg

4xing004.jpg

4xing006.jpg

4xing007.jpg

4xing008.jpg

4xing009.jpg

4xing011.jpg

4xing012.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Sams01XplrSprt

Southern Cali Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Newport Beach California & Bay Area California
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport (sold)
nice x you got there mb welder

ExplorerSportNu

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
St.Louis - MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 Sport/ExpeditionPkg
Welcome to the site ;)

ExplorerDMB

Moderator/Technician
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Mechanicsville, Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Acura TL
Looks good. Look like some basic trails.

-Drew

95offroadx

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Palmyra, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 explorer xlt
looks like you got some good trails over there, nice explorer to

Mb_Welder

Reaction score
City, State
Kelowna, BC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Explorer
I'm just starting out in this off road thing, so I figured it best to start slow :) As my confidence grows, and once I get more ground clearance (hit a stump today; mah bad...though it's not the worse I've done...heh heh heh....)

I've never been much of a city person, but lately it's been good to get up and out of the valley, and the best one I've found for that so far is the logging and powerline trails, the powerline has a lot of gravel and loose rock in places, the view from up the powerline trail is nice, if you can stand the high voltage buzzing (I have to get pics of the view; you can pretty much see all the way down Lake Okanagan, and most of Kelowna :))

Problem with Kelowna is, they keep blocking off trails...which shouldn't be much of a problem in the future, I'm thinking...heh.