Mat's Toy-93 explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Mat's Toy-93 explorer

The only thing I've put in it is a new stereo and sub; Have plans to lift it at some point, but for the time being, it shore is fun! You can take the Albertain out of Alberta, butcha can't take the Alberta out of the Albertain! ;)

It's funny how easily these break off...
lplate.jpg

4xing002.jpg

4xing004.jpg

4xing006.jpg

4xing007.jpg

4xing008.jpg

4xing009.jpg

4xing011.jpg

4xing012.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice and dirty :thumbsup: The way an EX should look ;)

nice x you got there mb welder

Welcome to the site ;)

Looks good. Look like some basic trails.

-Drew

looks like you got some good trails over there, nice explorer to

I'm just starting out in this off road thing, so I figured it best to start slow :) As my confidence grows, and once I get more ground clearance (hit a stump today; mah bad...though it's not the worse I've done...heh heh heh....)

I've never been much of a city person, but lately it's been good to get up and out of the valley, and the best one I've found for that so far is the logging and powerline trails, the powerline has a lot of gravel and loose rock in places, the view from up the powerline trail is nice, if you can stand the high voltage buzzing (I have to get pics of the view; you can pretty much see all the way down Lake Okanagan, and most of Kelowna :))

Problem with Kelowna is, they keep blocking off trails...which shouldn't be much of a problem in the future, I'm thinking...heh.

Back