max lift, what did you or CAN you do for max lift on sport trac | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

max lift, what did you or CAN you do for max lift on sport trac

longracing25

Reaction score
City, State
pilot grove
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 sport trac
Okay, ive searched some and read. I really dont want to spend days reading. I have a 2002 sport trac 2wd. Right now it has a stock key twist on the front and shackle extenders on back for maybe 3 inches. I've got 31" tires now. I want to go max lift. Ive read different stories . I know about superlift rear springs and discontinued. I know about the aftermarket 4" spindles also. At this point i was going to add the 3" body kit but wanted to get max suspension first.
I want to hear some of your stories on BIG lift, not just twist and leaf extenders,...i mean LIFT. I also know about changing to axle UNDER leaf for about 6" Should i do axle under flip and 4" spindles,...or spindles AND new torsion bar keys. I mean honestly, you can even add blocks on axle like older trucks BUT..i need the front lifted equal.