Meet and Dyno Day!!! 2/28/04 BE THERE!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Meet and Dyno Day!!! 2/28/04 BE THERE!!!

Black Magic

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
St. Louis, MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer Street
Ok, everyone it was requested and we talked about it at the last meet I organized with the FTW.com. I called and got everything organized for the Dyno Day Meet! Saturday February 28th we are all invited to hang out in the parking lot of Apten Performance and get Dyno'ed and you can also have your truck tuned, get a Custom Chip. You Can get your ECU flashed with you custom tune. That way you don't even need a chip! No dealer headaches for having a chip.

I want to see everyone there! You don't have to have anything done. Just come and Hang out with a bunch of Ford Truck Nuts. We can bring some food or go somewhere afterwords and eat.

But if you do want to get some power this is the place and time! Brian did me a personal favor and extended some very good deals to all my brothers here! Please lets all show up and see who's got more HP!?! Do you V8's think you can take my puney V6?!? LOL

Here are all the details...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

gotta work that weekend. :(

would love to attend. need a good tune on fresh 347 stroker. would also love to share photos of my mounty, only stock engine parts are timing cover and oil pan. interested? love that apten chip!!!

So are you going to be there? Start's at 8:00 till All day! Will be a great time! I would love to see your Mounty, I have a digi cam and will be taking lots of photo's.

I have a better idea. Instead of me driving all the way to MO. How 'bout everyone drive to CA you can throw BJH in the back or on the roof of one of your rides, and we can dyno out here.:D :rolleyes

Originally posted by jtsmith
I have a good digi camera and several photos, can't seem to get them posted. HELP!!!

WTF does this have to do with this thread? (Don't answer this.):rolleyes:

What Kind of sevice does BH do at his facility. Can they install my supercharger? was going to do it myself after dyno test, to get a before and after, but while we're ther (*if)....

jtsmith, send your photos to me. JG24CV@hotmail.com I can host them and link them to a thread for you. I'd love to see your truck!

Back