• Register Today It's free!

Meet and Greet In Kansas?

R1dd1cK

Reaction score
City, State
Kansas City, Kansas
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Sport V8 4406 4X4
I was wanting to see how many people are near the Kansas City, KS area. Does any one put a get to gather on around here? IF not and there is enough interest I might try and put one together since it is starting to warm up.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Man that sounds like fun but I'm soon to be lowered not lifted. What do you need a hand with? Any ways I know 3 other people that are localish to me that would got to a meet but they are also lowered. Right now we have me, my dad, are friend Wayne in Ray-town Mo and are buddy in Independence Mo. I would love to get together with all types of explorers if there was a common meeting ground. Maybe some where with trails but also a good sizes asphalt lot for the lowered guys. I would be interested in doing like a BBQ get together or where we all meet up some where and have lunch. Hell maybe even some parts trading.

LOL my list is getting long too. I am hoping to get lowering my ex done tonight as well as changing the DPFE sensor too. O yea and to add to my long list. I need to do a tune up.

Bump Any one local interested?

I'd be pretty interested! im from Hillsboro Kansas which is quite the drive to get to KC area, but wouldnt mind the trip. As for projects, im on the verge of starting my SAS and SOA on my sport trac!

Sound like your about to start having some fun. Looks like the list is up to 5 people unless Turdle would come down and join the fun. If so that would make 6. I think I would like to get at lest 10 maybe 15 people before trying to set up a place and a date. I also have about 5 parts 2nd gen parts explorers at my disposal. So parts trading/selling could happen too.

Oh, im already having fun! just the IFS doesnt like the abuse i've been putting it threw. So now its time to upgrade! haha

Im always down for an explorer party! Dont forget me.

I'm still down for doing it. Well should we try and set a place and date?

Fellow Explorers just next door. Might need to get a Kansas City, Kansas and KCMO meet n greet going soon as well.

Kansas City, MO/KS Meet n Greet

Hope to meet the local EF guys around the city hopefully soon when the weather gets better. Whatcha guys think?

Well I'm trying to get something going I guess we could start with maybe meeting some where to have lunch like a BBQ joint.

I have been trying to get something started. What part of KCMO are you in?

I live up here by Zona Rosa. You?

Would help out too if the weather would cooperate with us as well with it being mid April.

I'm in Kansas City, KS

..I merged the two Kansas M&G threads together so all in the area can come to one thread to be informed..;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thank you sir.

Back