Perry

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Loveland Co.
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT
The Colorado4x4 board and ILOVEJEEPS.com web site are having a meet and greet in
Loveland on June 8th at 2:30
next to the movie theater just off highway 34 on the east side of Loveland.
I know there are a few of us in the northern part of the state and the ones that are farther away are also invited.
It's mostly Jeeps, but it's also people that like to four wheel.
Not sure if the link will work, but here it is

http://www.colorado4x4.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=000778

Looking to meet some new people

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'd love to go, but its just a little too far.

Is it close to the outlet stores or farther west. I am game to come down and meet some other 4x4 crazies.

Tim

Oh, I want to go....but the 8th is my b-day, and my parents are driving up to see me.

Originally posted by 94ZebraRanger
Is it close to the outlet stores or farther west. I am game to come down and meet some other 4x4 crazies.

Tim

You will take that exit but you will have to come into town or as you said go west my son!! I think you need to come in 3 lights from the interstate and then turn left at the movie theater which you can't miss.
Then you have to play on the round-a-bout for a while then turn into the Sonic.

Ahhjaws bring your folks down for a little while and they can check out some of the local 4X4's.
Hey the also have a birthday cake shake we will buy you for your birthday!!!!! :D
Also sounds like Tiffster talked to the owner and we are able to get a discount on food!!!!

Hmmmm. Loveland is really close, I might be able to do that. Is your PURPLE EXPLORER going to be there?

You know it will!!!!!

If possible we will try and park it right up front since it is pretty hard for people to notice it.
Plus we need to show off other vehicles besides the Jeeps, there will be lot of them there.

Originally posted by ahhjaws
Hmmmm. Loveland is really close, I might be able to do that. Is your PURPLE EXPLORER going to be there?

Just a FYI, I think there might be two other guys there that have birthdays on Sunday.
I know there are a lot of 4x4's in Ft. Collins so I hope the word is getting around about the meet and greet.

Hehe, Perry, I love your avatar on colorado4x4.com :D

Back