Meet my new friend / problem | Page 3 | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
  • Register Today It's free!

Meet my new friend / problem

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Stephen

Moderator In Memoriam
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Annapolis, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 Limited
dogfriend said:
Thanks. I still miss my old friend. I think that I always will.

Yep, you will. It does get easier though and the loss you feel eventually becomes a fond remembrance.

dogfriend

Human-Animal Hybrid
Reaction score
City, State
Carmichael, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 Sport 4x4
I thought that I would do an update:

We decided to call her Dingo instead of Pepe. It seems to fit her personality better.....I posted a poll for this and all three people who voted picked Dingo also. Dog Name Poll

We are now on a two walk a day schedule; 6am for 45 min to 1 hr, and 7pm for 1 to 1 1/2 hrs. I have lost 3 lbs since last week, LOL.

She is outside during the day, but sleeps in her new dog bed at night next to my bed.

Attachments

• cozydingo.jpg
    cozydingo.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 112

rizzjc

Scubajoe - Radio Mod
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Garner, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2019 F150
Callsign
N1LVN
See, and you were worried. ;) Yeah, is a little better name for a guys dog than Pepe, I think. You're nice though. I don't think I'd walk my dalk for 30 minutes, forget about an hour. But I've got 2 acres, and she's just as happy to run out, do her business, and run back in again. Mine only likes to be outside when everyone else is.