Meh Truck | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Meh Truck

yay.. went wheelin kinda today

DSCN0989.jpg

DSCN0987.jpg

DSCN0984.jpg

DSCN0986.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Larger Pics!!! Murdered out? Looks really good so far!

lmao

made some sway bar disconnex a while back... and... on this trip forgot to disconnect them.. so no flex cuz i'm a tardcart

What bed liner did you use?

Bedliner

Duplicolor Truck Bedliner ... took 16 cans ... I liked the final texture of the spray on my buddy's jeep so I went with that.. :D

Larger Pics!!

Sry, was kind of a spontaneous wheelin' trip, we only had our fones

Looks good! I like the smoked out taillights. What spray did you end up using? I had a Harley I blacked out the tail lights on. Stuff ended up being 30 bucks a can

blackout

think it was AAA Nightshade 8.99 a can ... 3 coats was all my neighbor said i could have.. damn cops, livin so close lol

looks awesome

Light bar

makin a light bar out of my existing roof rack ... looks kinda fruity ... may need bigger/more lights:p:

your headlights are sick... nice rig man

Lift it.

33's on Black Cragar Soft 8's.

xmas

so i got some nifty stuff for xmas...

5 Soft 8s with MT Baja Claw tires, they're nice but i need 2 more inches of lift or i'll hafta do some crazy trimming and i don't want to ... Also got a mig welder, idk how to use it, but i'll learn.

gdi i'm tired ... good night

wow. you rolled it and thats the only damage you managed to walk away with. thats pure luck. $h1t will buff out :p:

yups

yeah i was lucky ... it'll cost me about 100$ to fix everything

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice. I feel as if my truck would be just as good, but no not really.. not even close.. so much to break. Haha. I do hope that if I roll, it's a slow gentle one. Haha... I love rallyin, but not like that.

Back