City, State
Essex Jct Vermont
Year, Model & Trim Level
05 Ram 1500
Club Officers

President:
Vice President: John DeRocha (DeRocha)

1- Must drive any form of Truck or SUV.

2- Must at least make an attempt to come to some of the runs and events. I know scheduling can be difficult, but if we dont hear from you for a few months, your out.

3- Must be respectible during the runs and events. Innapropriate behavior during events will be cause for termination of your membership. Any degrading of other members or their vehicles will not be tolerated.

4- Anyone caught defacing or destroying other peoples property will be kicked out. While in attendance at a meet or run, you must obey all traffic laws and property laws in reguards to the area we are wheeling in. Basically, no tresspassing, tread lightly, and bring out more trash than you brought in. If you do not obey this rule, you will be kicked out of the club.

5- Must live in New England (this is commonly considered being the states of Connecticut, Rhode Island, Mass, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine). But we are now accepting New Yorkers also.

To join:
1- Send an e-mail or pm to John, derochaj@yahoo.com with your name, username, messenger username, city & state.

2- Contact Raminator157 (Matt) for details on our decals. Decals are not required for membership, just nice to advertise.

Check out our new website: www.newenglandexplorers.net

Current Members

Below is a listing of our current membership. If you name is not listed, its either because you dont post much, or dont show up to any get togethers.

Izackary: Issac Owen MA
Raminator157: Matt Cohen VT
DeRocha: John DeRocha MA
SoBeLover: Sandy Gonzalez CT
badmonkey: Brian Shingler CT
Agent680: Steve MA
greenmtnsdh: Dan Hill VT
xman98: Daniel Liquori, CT
frstxplorer: Drew Loethscher CT
01export: Erik Swanson ME
jiga20001: Jeff Johnson MA
Grrlwronged: Jen CT
Iron-Mike: Mike MA
WitchCityMounty: Kyle Wilson MA
J1211c: Joe MA
bigdedition: Dave St Albans VT

Members, if your last name wasn't listed, please post here or e-mail me at SoBeLover@newenglandexplorers.net, I need them for the website's member's page. Also what town you live in is great too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back