Mercedes seats in an Explorer? Hell yes! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Mercedes seats in an Explorer? Hell yes!

yeah. I mean Why would ANYONE want to make something BETTER?! What idiots those people must be!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Damn nice!
I love those german seats and ford has some deep roots in germany, so... I guess the Benz is kind of a distant 3rd cousion.;)

how well do you think that leather dye will work, do you think if you get it wet the dye will rub off?? or will it wear off on like a white shirt?? if it gets hot??

Already stress tested it. Holds 100% as soon as you seal it. Like as if it was always black.

Crashwave - remember "J Zee109" LOL, still only has one post dissing your seats:confused:

I said it before, but good job:thumbsup:

WannaXP8 - like crashwave said, once the die has set in, it should not bleed at all or rub off on clothes if done right.

Wow that's really nice. The only thing I would do different is try to find a cover for the bottom part so you don't see the metal.

Do you have a write-up somewhere on your white face gauges?

Originally posted by Jason_25
Wow that's really nice. The only thing I would do different is try to find a cover for the bottom part so you don't see the metal.

Do you have a write-up somewhere on your white face gauges?

Thanks. Yeah I have the pieces for them but didn't have them on at the time of the pictures.

And I believe there already is one somewhere. Try searching for one on these forums.

Back