mercury mountaineer crossover parts | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

mercury mountaineer crossover parts

Mental_help2

Reaction score
City, State
Hazlehurst,GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 Mercury mountaineer
what all parts can cross over from a second gen explorer to a second gen mountaineer...like if i git a lift kit for a 99 explorer will it work on my 99 mountaineer?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yes. They are practically the same vehicle.

Yes. They are practically the same vehicle.

thanks, that is good to know because i searched for some Mercury mountaineer aftermarket parts and i could hardly find any thing

i think the only things that wont fit, are headlights, grill and maybe front bumper? different design?

i think the only things that wont fit, are headlights, grill and maybe front bumper? different design?

and add to it the radiator core support

so the mounty and the explorer share the same suspension platform?

Actually, I believe I saw and explorer sport on here with a mounty grille and headlights so I'm pretty sure it can be done, you just need to remove all those parts and maybe even the fenders.

-Marc

what all parts can cross over from a second gen explorer to a second gen mountaineer...like if i git a lift kit for a 99 explorer will it work on my 99 mountaineer?

First gen Mountaineer:p: The mountaineer didn't come out till 97.

Back