Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
NORTH IDAHO, 7B
Year, Model & Trim Level
B2 "Slightly" Modified
Callsign
FOURTEN
This is the time of year to give thanks!

Rick! Wouldnt know what to do without this place, probably be driving a VW instead of my trusty BII. Thanks for providing us with these great forums in Cyberspace. See you at Truckhaven!!! (can't wait!)

I am enjoying my vacation back home in Colorado for a week off of work, but Ido miss my truck! hahaha I am stuck dring my dad's 2002 Wrangler Sahara, a far cry from my BII.....hahhahah I know I am spoiled rotten even at 30 yrs old........

So I just want to say thanks to everyone, and I look forward to meeting more and more enthusiasts in the future. The move to California was hard enough on me with a new job, no friends, leaving my favorite place in the whole world for a new adventure, and with the help of some of the members on this board its been a little easier.........the support and the willingness of members to go out of their way to show me around some new trails in So. CAL. is just a small example of how great the "family" here is!

Merry X mas everyone! Enjoy your families and good fortune!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!!!!!!!:D

Merry Christmas
God Bless us all.

merry christmas

Hi
I am new to this board, but i would like to wish everyone a merry christmas. I hope everyone has a happy and safe new year, also.

Merry Xmas from Canada !

Merry Christmas :D See ya soon:chug:

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all and to all a good night!!!

merry christmas to all and have a safe holiday....hope u guyz get lots of gifts from santa....:D .....:chug:

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

And 410Fortune, I'm free this weekend if you want to do some wheeling! :D

Yeah merry Christmas everyone. Be safe!!

Later
CP :D

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

Where's all the Ho Ho Hoes?

-Justin

merry christmas to all as well.... even if you dont celebrate our Saviors birthday....

:bounce:Merry Christmas everyone! :bounce:

Merry Christmas
Jesus IS the reason for the season

Merry Christmas everyone!! Have a good a and safe holiday!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Back