Merry Christmas to All, What Do You Have Planned? | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! Once registered you can join the Elite Explorers to eliminate ads from the website.

Merry Christmas to All, What Do You Have Planned?

SoBeLover

Explorer Babe Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Middletown, Connecticut
Year, Model & Trim Level
None
Kind of wondering what everyone is doing for the holidays. As for myself, my brother Vinnie, my daughters and I will be driving down to Lakeland, Florida to spend Christmas with my brother Robert. It will be the first time I've ever been down there and I'll finally get to hug my little niece and my nephew. I'll be leaving on Saturday morning and spending overnight at a hotel in Florence, South Carolina, and will arrive Sunday afternoon. We will leave on the 30th to come home with an overnight stop in Richmond, Virginia and will be home around 3:30 PM on New Year's Eve

My family and I wish everyone here a wonderful holiday season. Whatever you do this holiday, please drive carefully and be safe.

Join the Elite Explorers $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Dan Whitaker

One fast putty tat
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Raytown MO (Kansas City suburb)
Year, Model & Trim Level
No Mounty no more.
I'm doing nothing & liking it. The wife & I are going to stop by here brothers on Sat, dump their gifts off and leave.

If you knew her brother you would understand.

bisjoe

Reaction score
City, State
Sammamish, WA
We're staying home too, we'll have my parents overnight and my sister in law from CA for 8 days starting today :shoot: plus other relatives from closer to us for Christmas dinner. My son is an EMT and has to work, so he'll be missing Christmas for the first time in his 20 years.

DeRocha

NEX Vice President
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Brockton, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XLT 4x4
Kind of wondering what everyone is doing for the holidays. As for myself, my brother Vinnie, my daughters and I will be driving down to Lakeland, Florida to spend Christmas with my brother Robert. It will be the first time I've ever been down there and I'll finally get to hug my little niece and my nephew. I'll be leaving on Saturday morning and spending overnight at a hotel in Florence, South Carolina, and will arrive Sunday afternoon. We will leave on the 30th to come home with an overnight stop in Richmond, Virginia and will be home around 3:30 PM on New Year's Eve

My family and I wish everyone here a wonderful holiday season. Whatever you do this holiday, please drive carefully and be safe.

Hi Sandy.. I wish you a merry Christmas :party: Are you renting a car for the trip?

I am staying home this year.. My Brother's and I will be seeing my Grandmother this Sunday (she's 96 and still lives in her own home and mows her grass during the summer- needless to say she is very active). Besides that I will be working every day except Christmas.. :(

SoBeLover

Explorer Babe Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Middletown, Connecticut
Year, Model & Trim Level
None
Hi Sandy.. I wish you a merry Christmas :party: Are you renting a car for the trip?

Yes, we are, the rental is a Mercury Grand Marquis, better on gas mileage than my brother's Ranger or my Explorer and a bit more leg room

Paraphoe

Go big or go home
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Willow Grove, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 XLT
Heading my aunt and uncles place for a family gathering like every year.

Turdle

Lowrider
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Humboldt, KS
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Mounty
It's a bit untraditional, but due to timing we are having our Christmas tomorrow at My parents. The whole family will finally be together in one place.

flyinguitars500

Reaction score
City, State
Grandville, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 V8 XLT
going over to my cousins house for xmas, and then having xmas with my girlfriend over new years. it sux she lives an hour away.