Merry Christmas Y'all! Or Happy Holidays! | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
  • Register Today It's free!

Merry Christmas Y'all! Or Happy Holidays!

Glen4X4

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Lewistown, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 XLS
Wanted to say Merry Christmas to all of y'all out there. Have a good safe holiday, celebrate fun but safely :thumbsup: And to those of you that don't celebrate Christmas, Happy Holidays to you!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Turdle

Lowrider
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Humboldt, KS
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Mounty
Man, what a year huh? I know this has been a challenging time for all of us. What else can ya say.
From the Smith's,We hope you have a happy holiday, and are able to hug the ones close to you. Remember the special ones who cannot be with you.

The new year will certainly challenge us. My wish is these challenges result in financial reward for the masses.

We hope your house is filled with giggles and smiles tomorrow, and, through the new year.

Merry Christmas!!.

You all are the best gift a guy could have.

Glen4X4

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Lewistown, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 XLS
Couldn't have said it better Jon.....and thank you. Merry Christmas.

corkey

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Elite Canuck,multiple ifs offender,, and musky maniac,, i wheel and i fish,,
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 xls,96 xl,91,08 Ranger
In these tough times, it is the way friends forget about all the crap that fills our days , and get back to being there for each other, that makes us what we really are.
It has been a tough go, but we have banded together to help each other so much , that the rewards surpass the time spent helping.
This has made us a stronger as a whole , not just on this Forum , but as people that lend a hand every day,

all the best to you all of the friends and fellow members here during this Holiday season,

may the coming new year be a good one, and a happy one too, ,

Corkey,,

Flounder

Owns 10,000 Marbles
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Pennsylvania
Year, Model & Trim Level
'17 F-150 FX4
With wishes to all of you for a very Merry Christmas, a healthy, happy, and prosperous New Year, and the most wonderful of Happy Holidays,

Flounder

BigRondo

USMC 1371
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Charlestown, RI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Escape SE
Wanted to say Merry Christmas to all of y'all out there. Have a good safe holiday, celebrate fun but safely :thumbsup: And to those of you that don't celebrate Christmas, Happy Holidays to you!

Man, what a year huh? I know this has been a challenging time for all of us. What else can ya say.
From the Smith's,We hope you have a happy holiday, and are able to hug the ones close to you. Remember the special ones who cannot be with you.

The new year will certainly challenge us. My wish is these challenges result in financial reward for the masses.

We hope your house is filled with giggles and smiles tomorrow, and, through the new year.

Merry Christmas!!.

In these tough times, it is the way friends forget about all the crap that fills our days , and get back to being there for each other, that makes us what we really are.
It has been a tough go, but we have banded together to help each other so much , that the rewards surpass the time spent helping.
This has made us a stronger as a whole , not just on this Forum , but as people that lend a hand every day,

all the best to you all of the friends and fellow members here during this Holiday season,

may the coming new year be a good one, and a happy one too, ,

Corkey,,

With wishes to all of you for a very Merry Christmas, a healthy, happy, and prosperous New Year, and the most wonderful of Happy Holidays,

Flounder

I echo all your sentiments. I hope everyone has a Happy Holiday Season and a Safe and Merry New Year. Jon, your son is in my thoughts and prayers. Being a military guy, I know how tough the holiday season can be on the family members. Take pride in knowing that he is a great American. It is because of people like your son that this is the greatest nation on earth. God bless all the military members here and abroad. It is because of them we can have a Merry Christmas and a great place to hang out at Explorer Forum. I consider every one here my extended family. I wish nothing but the best for all of you. I'm done rambling now. I hope Santa fulfills all your wishes. I know he has fulfilled mine.

reapereviltwin

Keep on wheelin John Rock
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Glen Rock, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 Explorer

Merry Christmas!!.

I know exactly how you feel Jon, Bud is over there somewhere. I have spent time in the gulf,(my xmas dinner was in a sandstorm, those instant potatos and turkey loaf actually tasted better with the sand and some hot sauce)

Merry Chritmas to all and let's keep our service members in mind!!

sport97

Elite Procrastinator
Reaction score
City, State
connellsville pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 sport SOHC 4.0
Merry Christmas to all of you guys. Have a safe holiday season and enjoy it with your family and friends.

86asccoupe20

Reaction score
City, State
Salem NH
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 XLT/2000 XLT
Merry Christmas to all from my family and myself to yours. In the 20s and expecting a bunch of snow over the next couple days. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

gmanpaint

It's Always Something!
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
MO MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 & 95 XLT's
Merry Christmas to all.

It has been a heck of a year, but no matter what has happened, we were fortunate enough to have each other with our freedom. Besides the members of our armed forces abroad, please think of the homeless families that are in your area. They once had a nice heated comfy home to call their own, and have fallen on hard times. A little goes a long way for them. Holidays are a real rough time for them, especially if they have children.

Gregg~

SoBeLover

Explorer Babe Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Middletown, Connecticut
Year, Model & Trim Level
None
Merry Christmas to all from my family and myself to yours. In the 20s and expecting a bunch of snow over the next couple days. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to my Explorer family from my family and I

We are under a blizzard warning from 6 AM Sunday to 6 PM Monday. Finally, some measurable snow

BigRondo

USMC 1371
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Charlestown, RI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Escape SE

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to my Explorer family from my family and I

We are under a blizzard warning from 6 AM Sunday to 6 PM Monday. Finally, some measurable snow

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!!

tjsxplodr

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Idaho
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Ford Explorer XLT
Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone. Be sure to enjoy it, as alot of ppl don't have jobs etc. LIKE ME. Yeah, lost my job Tuesday, what a great freakin xmas gift. Hopefully will find something this coming week.

lynchy wa

Down Under Beer Explorer
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Albany, Western Australia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 LIMITED V8
Merry Christmas from way down under on boxing day. I hope everyone enjoys this special day that brings so many together for a celebration. Heart felt thoughts to those who have family away, and wishing you all the best for the coming new year. Thanks to everyone for their fantastic help over the past year. I'd be lost without this awesome forum and its wisdom from brilliant people, stay safe and happy everyone.

lynchy wa

Down Under Beer Explorer
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Albany, Western Australia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 LIMITED V8
Sorry to hear that mate. Hope the coming week brings some good luck to you. Take it easy.

Sams01XplrSprt

Southern Cali Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Newport Beach California & Bay Area California
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport (sold)
happy holidays everyone

UtahX

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Grand Junction, Colorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Explorer XLT
Happy Holidays.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!