MFT automatically switching to phone Yellow menu | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

MFT automatically switching to phone Yellow menu

Forddealz

Reaction score
City, State
NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Ford Explorer ST
I have a problem with MFT. When I switch from Park to reverse or in the mornings when I first start, back up, go forward...the MFT switches the screen to yellow phone screen although I was always previously on the main menu. From that Yellow screen I cant tap it on settings or home screen. It is not pressing. I have to go to climate or Nav and then I can press home screen with all four settings available on screen and main home menu displaying. I never had this problem on 14 XLT.

I have a problem with MFT. When I switch from Park to reverse or in the mornings when I first start, back up, go forward...the MFT switches the screen to yellow phone screen although I was always previously on the main menu. From that Yellow screen I cant tap it on settings or home screen. It is not pressing. I have to go to climate or Nav and then I can press home screen with all four settings available on screen and main home menu displaying. I never had this problem on 14 XLT.
Have tried doing a 'Reset' or battery disconnect? As far as I know, the screen on startup always shows the 'Home' screen as well as when going from 'R' to 'D'.
You say you never had this issue with your '14 XLT. What do you have now? Your profile shows "Explorer 2014".:scratch:

Peter

Hi Forddealz,

I suggest a trip to your dealership so they can diagnose and correct this for you. Let me know how it goes!

Rebecca

Back