• Register Today It's free!

MFT have no Touch

scheibletti

Reaction score
City, State
Germany - Kissing
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Ford Explorer XLT
Ford Explorer XLT, 8/2011, 3,5V6. Hello, i live in Germany, and my MFT have no Touch Funktion on this Morning. What can it be or what can i do? Can anybody help me? Sorry for my bad English.
Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ford Explorer XLT, 8/2011, 3,5V6. Hello, i live in Germany, and my MFT have no Touch Funktion on this Morning. What can it be or what can i do? Can anybody help me? Sorry for my bad English.
Thanks
My MFT works again. I disconnect the Batterie and wait 20 min. and connectid again, start the Car and it works.
Thanks

My MFT works again. I disconnect the Batterie and wait 20 min. and connectid again, start the Car and it works.
Thanks
Was your MFT screen blank/black or just that the 'touch' control did not work? If it was completely blank or black, it could be a sign that the APIM is starting to go.

Peter

Hello Peterk9,
My MFT Screen was not blank or black, only the Touch control did not working. I get a new APIM Module last Year in Juli. It was the first time that the Touch control did not work.
Uwe

Errors in MFT still happen all too often.

You took the correct first step. There are other ways to reboot the system as well, but disconnecting/reconnecting the battery cable usually works. I usually only disconnect mine for 30 seconds when resetting.

Back