ieee_raider

Reaction score
City, State
Paris, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Ford Explorer Sport
VOTE!

Just wondering if there's a correlation

Just to keep it straight, let's only discuss relative to the latest release of MFT.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Works for me with 2 Samsung Phones!

Works for me, Windows Phone 7.x, 8, and Android.

Iphone 5 works 50% of the time on v3.5.1

Intermittent text message receiving, no sending, intermittent BT Audio.

UI is slow to change pages, Sirius UI will show one station but play audio from another.

New APIM installed June 2013, issues remain.

I think you'll find a more relevant theme with:

1. Those with a large number of contacts vs. those with a small number of contacts.
2. Those who sync their music libraries with large numbers of tracks vs. those with a small number of tracks, or who don't sync music.

A lot of the issues with MFT start here....

Iphone 5 works 50% of the time on v3.5.1

Intermittent text message receiving, no sending, intermittent BT Audio.

UI is slow to change pages, Sirius UI will show one station but play audio from another.

New APIM installed June 2013, issues remain.

I wonder what would happen if you unpair your iphone and do a master reset. If that fixes your issues, then it's something with the iPhone <-> MFT connection and would tend to support the OP's hypothesis.

Mine seems to work about the same with my old iphone 4 (running ios 6 or 7 beta) and my new Galaxy S4 Active.

I've had it do weird stuff with both phones (log ups, reboots, etc) and the APIM was replaced just before I switched phones a few weeks ago.

I'd have to say over all it works and works as well as my Pioneer AVICZ130BT in my truck.

I have the same problems whether an iphone is synced or whether all devices are deleted from the system and nothing synced at all. Makes no difference.

Mine seems to work about the same with my old iphone 4 (running ios 6 or 7 beta) and my new Galaxy S4 Active.

I've had it do weird stuff with both phones (log ups, reboots, etc) and the APIM was replaced just before I switched phones a few weeks ago.

I'd have to say over all it works and works as well as my Pioneer AVICZ130BT in my truck.

Now that you're off the iPhone, try doing a master reset and see where you stand.

I wonder what would happen if you unpair your iphone and do a master reset. If that fixes your issues, then it's something with the iPhone <-> MFT connection and would tend to support the OP's hypothesis.

Have deleted MFT from my phone easily 6X, then removed it from MFT 6X and the did a clean re-pairing.

Master reset at least 10X

Battery disconnect 15 minutes - 60 minutes at least 4 X

Phone book has 320 contacts, no emojicons.

Dealing with IVT Supervisor now trying to resolve issues but doesn't look good.

Have deleted MFT from my phone easily 6X, then removed it from MFT 6X and the did a clean re-pairing.

Master reset at least 10X

Battery disconnect 15 minutes - 60 minutes at least 4 X

Phone book has 320 contacts, no emojicons.

Dealing with IVT Supervisor now trying to resolve issues but doesn't look good.

Just for grins, have you tried leaving it unpaired after resetting? Just to see what happens?

Doesn't work 4 me iPhone 5.0 software 6.1
Welcome to the Forum kcuomomd.:wavey:
It would be very helpful in answering future concerns or questions you may have if you added the model and year to your profile so that it will show in the left column where your name is.
Perhaps the up coming MFT update will fix your current issue.
Good luck.

Peter

Back