RandyH2

Reaction score
City, State
MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 Limited AWD
Hi,

In case you missed the message on the Stock forum:

"...The Performance Upgrade will be released in the first quarter of next year; concurrent with the 2013 Taurus, Flex, and Escape. It will not be released in January. [emphasis added]

Rebecca"

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

When can we expect to see the update in Canada?

SD card failure

Now for more than month and a half i am having this problem, my dealer just told me the they call FORD and they said don't do anything until the new software comes out ,but for what i see in this thread the release
is not happening until february 1st ,if this is the thruth we have to wait for two month here in CANADA?
That is not acceptable! :mad:
REBECCA,CORY any input on this?

When can we expect to see the update in Canada?

Now for more than month and a half i am having this problem, my dealer just told me the they call FORD and they said don't do anything until the new software comes out ,but for what i see in this thread the release
is not happening until february 1st ,if this is the thruth we have to wait for two month here in CANADA?
That is not acceptable! :mad:
REBECCA,CORY any input on this?

Hi flobes and argeboy!

The software will be released sometime in the first quarter. I don't have an exact date, but once I get more information I'll let everyone know.

Rebecca

MFT Upgrade - Canada

Just received an email from Ford of Canada announcing that a no-charge software upgrade will be available at your local Ford Store early in 2012.

Looks like this will be a dealer install in Canada.

Peter

I want to know too, have a 2012 XLT 4WD

Just received an email from Ford of Canada announcing that a no-charge software upgrade will be available at your local Ford Store early in 2012.

Looks like this will be a dealer install in Canada.

Peter

Great news, Peter!

You'll be receiving the upgrade in the mail on a USB flash drive! :) You should be getting updated information from Ford of Canada soon.

Rebecca

Great news, Peter!

You'll be receiving the upgrade in the mail on a USB flash drive! :) You should be getting updated information from Ford of Canada soon.

Rebecca

Quick question...is there a way to check what address Ford has for its customers? I'm moving next week and want to ensure that a correct address is in the system so that any mailings/product upgrades reach me.

Quick question...is there a way to check what address Ford has for its customers? I'm moving next week and want to ensure that a correct address is in the system so that any mailings/product upgrades reach me.

If you call the 800 number for customer service they can do an address change.

Hi, scotted73!

drober30 is correct. If you call 800-392-3673 option 1, 5. They will be able to verify which address we have for you and change it if needed. Have fun moving! ;)

Rebecca

Great news, Peter!

Rebecca

when do I expect to get the update for mine? i have a 2012 XLT 4WD. thanks!

when do I expect to get the update for mine? i have a 2012 XLT 4WD. thanks!

Hi, ISMExplorer!

Our U.S. and Canadian customers will be receiving it at the same time. Once we are closer to the release date, we will send out some form of communication to let everyone know. For now, all I can say is that it will be sent out in the first quarter of next year, concurrent with the release of the 2013 Taurus.

More than likely, I will post something on here when I get a concrete time frame. :)

Rebecca

Back