MFT / Sync v3.7 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

MFT / Sync v3.7

BTW, I think Ford should've added cancel route button to navigation screen instead of mute button or both would be better

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

See post 5 for the WARNING from the In Vehicle Technology rep. I'm guessing the warranty that would be voided would be the 5 year one on the APIM.

Peter

Well, if my APIM goes dead as it did before no one will ever find out that I had 3.7 installed. :)

Installed 3.7.1 North America version, everything went fine in under 25 minutes. My 911 assist is back and voice is now what I got used to, :)
Will test it for few more weeks to see if I need to revert back to 3.6.2 which is latest update for 2013- vehicles.

Hi there,

I hope I am right here.
I bought a 2013 Ford Explorer Limited in Canada.
He will be there in 8-10 weeks and I've got a question about the MFT.

I registered the Explorer via VIN on the Ford owner website.
And there is the possibility to download the softwareversion 3.8 (EA5T-14D544-AD).

Could anybody help me please if there is a german languagepack inside.
I want to change the language oft the MFT to german and also the language of the navigationsysten.

Best regards and tank you,
Chipito

Hi there,

I hope I am right here.

And there is the possibility to download the softwareversion 3.8 (EA5T-14D544-AD).

I want to change the language oft the MFT to german and also the language of the navigationsysten.

Chipito
Welcome to the Forum.:wavey:
Usually Explorers for the export market differ a little from those sold for the North American market. I believe the MFT software is one of those differences. I don't know for sure but I doubt that 3.8 or any MFT version designed to be sold here has what you are looking for.
If I were you, I'd send a Private Message (PM) to Rebecca who is with the In Vehicle Technology (IVT) group. She may be able to answer your question and/or tell you how to get what you are after. You can use this link to send her a message;
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=181992

Good luck.

Peter

Hi there,

I hope I am right here.

Chipito

Hi Chipto,

Congrats on your vehicle! SYNC can only be changed to English, French, or Spanish. Once you're on the MFT screen, you'll select the GEARS icon>SETTINGS>SYSTEM. You'll see the language options there.

Welcome to the Forum.:wavey:
Usually Explorers for the export market differ a little from those sold for the North American market. I believe the MFT software is one of those differences. I don't know for sure but I doubt that 3.8 or any MFT version designed to be sold here has what you are looking for.
If I were you, I'd send a Private Message (PM) to Rebecca who is with the In Vehicle Technology (IVT) group. She may be able to answer your question and/or tell you how to get what you are after. You can use this link to send her a message;
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=181992

Good luck.

Peter

Peter,

Thanks for summoning us! I'll be monitoring this site for a while.

Shaay

Back