Michael Jackson Passes Away at age 50 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Michael Jackson Passes Away at age 50

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

R.I.P. Michael Jackson on this radio station here in the bay area they are playing all songs by michael jackson.

9 more days till i come back home to so cali.

Personally, I think everybody is making too big of a deal about this. I heard somebody on the radio saying "I'm sure we will all remember where we were when we heard Michael Jackson died"

IMO, he was a good performer. Not my style, but had to be respected for what he did. He did on the other hand have some issues with children, and should have been in prison.

Even though he was acquitted, do any of you actually believe he IS innocent? I doubt it...

Bottom line, he was a freak who made some good music. Everybody is making way to big of a deal about it.

pdffile.jpg

Probabally one of the top ten most talented and gifted musician / songwritters / dancers of our life time.

Scores a full 10.0 on the nut case scale, but considering the effed up childhood he lived I am surprised is was not the uni bomber, or Jeffery Dommer or charles Manson.

Oh my, a child molester died. Lets all grieve over him. Sorry guys but if some John Doe molested children and then died nobody would be mourning him so I dont think anyone should mourn this guy. But I guess thats just my humble opinion

I must say I find it really hard to believe he would fork over 15 million dollars to settle a child molestation case to just "get it over with". -unless he knew he was caught outright and was facing jail.

And statements under hypnosis are hardly credible...

I don't know though, it's possible he was just a wierdo who shunned the public so much he would pay anything to get out of that court.
Wierd tho` I thought he had that hyperbaric chamber thing going on and was going to live a long time, never expected to hear he was dead.

Carlin said celebs always die in groups of threes, we got 4 now but Carradine was a wildcard I figure. Unintentionally got caught up in the ropes from death's net you could say.

he was weird no doubt like gwen stefani whether he liked bush its not on me!

I thought he had that hyperbaric chamber thing going on and was going to live a long time, never expected to hear he was dead.

When I heard he was going on tour I had a gut feeling that he wouldn't be completing it...

I must say I find it really hard to believe he would fork over 15 million dollars to settle a child molestation case to just "get it over with". -unless he knew he was caught outright and was facing jail.

I have a hard time believing a parent of a molested child would accept money in lieu of justice.

I agree 110%

Even jail time is not justice when it comes to this.

I have a hard time believing a parent of a molested child would accept money in lieu of justice.

I don't have a hard time believing that. With the morals of our country what wouldn't some parents do for 15 million

I don't consider them parents, if that's the case.

Then most of our society are not parents.

I agree. Its sad, but I agree.

I do feel for the family but I just believe that he was into more than he was charged with. I really think that if he was not who he was ( big time star ) he would be sitting in a prison right now.

How true, but how many "stars" can you say that about? That is why I despise celebrities in general. They have no real job that benefits anyone, and they think they are gods. (speaking in generalities, I know some of them are decent people)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

How many have been caught doing whatever illegal act that they are doing is my question?

Back