01EB5.0

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Allendale, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Eddie Bauer V-8 AWD
Hey guys,
I was just posting this to see if any guys around Western Michigan were interested in some type of off road trip. I was thinking the dunes would be fun or whereelse you guys know of. I am new up here in Michigan and my weekends are basically free, so lets get some ideas up before it snows too much!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Oh, yeah..it's gotta be a place stock trucks can do and also I don't dig mud or deep water....

I'de say the dunes would be the best then. Anyone from stockers to highly modified can have a blast there. There are some tougher places up about 4-5 hours away, but then the stockers risk breaking stuff.

So, I'de be willing to run to Silver Lake some weekend and camp, or who knows, maybe I'll splurge and get a hotel room. Anyone else up for this??

Sounds cool for me. How far is silver lake from Grand Haven? I figured it would take me like 1.5 hours, but just want verification.

I am planning on making at least one more trip to Silver Lake this year. I will probably make a day out of it.

Coolness

I'm from Clawson, MI...thats near Troy, about 20 minutes from Detroit. I have a 91' XLT and that sounds sweet...my friends take their dune buggy up there :p

whoops i hit thread instead of reply, my bad guys...sorry bout that :( ...this was suppose to go to the Michigan Explorer Thread.

So what saturday is good for you all?

travis i got this upcoming friday saturday and sunday off

Anyone else have any input?

Well... Who could make it on the weekend of Sept 14-16th? I could probably run up there sometime that weekend.

guys today my battery died and i needed a jump start, lol that sux, and also today i found out that the auto body shop cant paint my grille black. this sux :-(

I dunno if this coming weekend, the 14th-16th will work for me. I just got voted in to VP position for house council and have a mandatory retreat that friday and saturday. WHat other weeks work?

Ummm.... not sure about me. Everything is up in the air. Just tell me when you guys are going and I will most likely be able to make it.

How does saturday the 22nd sound? Let me know.

Hello? Is there any response? I'm thinking of either the 22nd, or maybe some saturday in Oct. Let me know guys!

October is looking better for me

OK, lets hear it for Sept. 30th? This is a sunday the weekend after next. How many can come? What time should we plan to meet?

cmon t, keep the dates consistant. lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

that sounds good. Where is everyone else????

Back