Michigan Mud Slingers

Mr. MuD

Reaction score
City, State
Clawson, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
91' XLT
Yeeeeeeehaw!

I just wanted to how many people that are enrolled inthis community live in Michigan. I am goin to start a off-road truck club called the Michigan Mud Slingers. Hopefully we will be able to take over the streets with our name instead of those little rice rockets. Plus I also want to start a Michigan club so we can all get together and make off-roading stories.

Well gimme a shout if your from Michigan and your interested. I am starting to make a web page for it, and my AIM handle is MrEvRyThiNg.

Take Care Brothers... :D

Mud

Im from Michigan! Im from Whitmore Lake but its so close to Ann Arbor and nobody knows about Whitmore that I just put Ann Arbor in my profile.

I hear you about those ricers, especially living near Ann Arbor. My parents drive Hondas and I make fun of them all the time. My dad wanted me to get a Toyota but I laughed at him and the thought of 4 cylinders.

lol yea, I think the movie The Fast And The Furious got to, to many peoples heads.

I live in lansing and would love to find a spot to sling some mud or snow, what ever the season! Count me in.

Back