Michigan/Ohio Run

dersch6221992

Reaction score
City, State
Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 mounty
hey yall.

So i have been seraching and it doesn't seem like everyone has really set up a midwest/ michigan run.

I am thinking that October 23 2010. We can all pic a place to meet somewhere. and the caravan/ congo line to mounds or bundy hill which ever is prefered.

If you are intersted please let me know, i would like to get this all set up early.

Also i am running a basically stock mountaineer, so who ever is welcome run what you brung. mounds and bundy both have beginner and extreme trails so theres a trail for everyone.

Bring your kids, gfs, wifes or just yourself. we will be meeting morning time and ride for most of the day, and people can just take off as they wish.

If everyone had a CB it would be easiest. i know the two place use those for communications and we would operate on channel 14 riding to the place.

Let me know if there is any interest.

Brandon

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Also interested. And I'll let my buddy Alan know, he has a 94 Ex EB, 97 Ranger, and a 87 Jeep yj, who the hell knows what he'll bring....

Also interested. And I'll let my buddy Alan know, he has a 94 Ex EB, 97 Ranger, and a 87 Jeep yj, who the hell knows what he'll bring....

Thanks Brad, well by then I'll prolly have the A/T's on the truck for winter, so I'll show you guys how us mini truckers off road, lowered and all.

....sometimes I think this is the wrong site for a lowered Ranger guy; sometimes I think I should stop thinking...

I know they have some kind of special event going on, I'm pretty sure its something rbv related, or something where guys and gals from here will fit right in...orv and 10 foot flag requrid in park.

Where is this location at and how many people are interested in going????????? 2004 4x4 Sport Trac.

So this is in a few days and for me and Alan it's either gonna be offroading with you guys, or High School Nationals at Milan Dragway on the 23rd...

dead thread but fyi... in the a michigan meet and greet thread we are planning a bundy hill run on the 30th.

Back