• Register Today It's free!

mid michigan winter run

351wExplorer

Reaction score
City, State
michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 sport
i cant wait to do some winter wheelin and was wondering if anyone around the grand rapids-muskegon area maybe even you guys from k-zoo would want to join in.. i dont know we could meet somewhere we would have to discuss it further if there was interest. i know alot of us will be attending the attica run, but that isnt for quie a while. this could be a cheap meet and greet/fun run. if anyone is interested, start postin some ideas where we could go..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

rich did you get my pm?

Where are you planning on running?

i dont know yet, i know a few places around here but nothing to challenging, im just suggesting that we do one, i dont know where, any ideas?

Sorry guys....but I'm broke until the Attica run in June.

let me know what you decide.. i am trying to get leave for dec/jan time frame so if i fits i might join ya.. i'll be in the GR area the whole time

i'm up for a run. i been looking forward to do some snow wheelin'. that and i looking for a new place to wheel. that it will be cool to meet up with other EX owners in MI.

I'd probably be up for a meet for some dinner somewhere....other than that...I can't afford wheeling at this time.

well we could just go wheeling then meet up with some other guys afterwards, like arnie. hey arnie you know any good places in your area, what about that road you were talkin about between ada and lowell on midwestoffroad, well either way i dont know any good places around here, thats half the reason i posted, wanted to see where you all where wheeling

i was thinking about maybe allegan natitonal forest. the only thing that i don't know if you can't run there in the winter. my uncle would run there in the summer with his bronco club.

not that i know of....

i know a spot north of me a bit, but its just miles and miles of two tracks, no obstacles at all, but it is all legal

hey let me know what is decided, i'll be home on leave from the 15-28 of dec

hey zhanx where are you from in michigan

greenville- lowell area

i have one problem, i have no four wheel drive and can't figure it out. but i'm trying to get it to work.

i used to have a girlfriend that lived in wayland for a while, had the x down there a couple times 2-3 years ago. What does your explorer look like holeshotracer- i had mine at silver lake a couple times. about your four wheel drive, im guessing you are still basically stock, stock lockouts and everything. I remember when i was running all the stock stuff i replaced hubs often, just a thought......

zhanx, your not to far out then. What about if nothing else we do a meet and greet somewhere. I think grandrapids area would be pretty good, i mean its fairly centraly located, between muskegon-lowell-newaygo.... the only problem is the guys from kalamazoo.?.?.

i would like to do a meet and greet and get some pictures of the trucks together...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

its green with a lot of dents in the front and roof. i bought it after it was rolled. its sitting on 31s with black wheels. its mostly stock and gets the crap beat out of and comes back for more. most of the time i'm in grand rapids because thats were i work and most of my friends live. i only got to make one trip to silver this year, and that was labor day. going to be making more trips next year.

Back