Reaction score
City, State
Austin, TX for now
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 XLT V8 AWD
March 28, Rock crawling comp in W.Il

Rockport off road park, western IL.
www.rorp.com

they will be having a rock crawling competition march 27/28 starts at 8am. i am not competing, just going to watch, park will remain open for use while its going on, so i figure we could meet up, watch for a bit, then get our trucks dirty.

i'm installing my warrior/aal/tt & my rockcrawlers/with 31's right before i head out there hopefully. curiuos who else would be interested: Add to the list, thanx

also put which day would be better,if not both?

LIST:
jpa1982, both days

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

bump!!

someone come on, neone interested at all?? give me a
maybe or something, or its going to be me a tacoma and a dakota, wanted to show these boys up.

That's just a little too far of a weekend trip for me...

I might be able to make it. Sounds like it would be a pretty good time, get to watch some action and get in some trail riding too. I would probably only be able to make it on Sunday the 28th though.

List:
JPA1982, either day
Sncwfo99,28th (maybe)

lets add to it!!

Bump!!!

sorry if this keeps popping up, but i'm trying to draw some more people to this.

The way things stand as of right now my wife and I will be there. I may be bringing a buddy of mine with me too.

hey sounds good, i'm on spring break right now down in TX, get home on mon nite, then have to get all my new stuff on my truck to get it ready for Rockport,

stuff includes=shackles/AAL, 15x8 rock crawlers, and 31x10.5 BFG
CAN"T WAIT!!! hopefully i'll be bringing a few friends still as well

when it gets closer to the date, PM your cell number or I will send you mine so we can meet up.

no problem, gotta keep this thread alive, try and attrct some more people to at least go watch, have a lil fun.

HEY Kansas CITY guys, its not that far, just highway 36 all the way across the state, buy a radar can do it quick

bump! Aren't there anymore midwesterners interested in this?:(

k, well this is getting closer, i'm going to buy my 31's today and have them mounted on my AR-767's so i'm excited about that, doing my TT/AAL/Shackles this weekend, so i'll be ready

would like to see a few more guys come out, should be a good time.

bump,

its getting there, one more weekend
i just put my tires and rims on, TT/AAL/Shackles in 2 days, i'll be ready, lets see few more people

anyone,

finsihing my AAL/shackles tomorrow rain out of daylight today, got started way to late, lol,

what day were u planning on going, sunday?

Yep, I would like to go both days but I have other stuff going on Sat.

k, well i'm thinking bout going both days, just finished my TT/AAL/warriors, looks great, got 1.5" up front, lil more then that out back, can def tell the difference

ANYONE ELSE???????

just days away,

we are going on sunday the 28th, i'll prob get there about 9 or lil after
looking forward to it

Sounds good, We should be there between 9-10. My cell number is 309-251-9282. If you want give me a call after 10 that morning so we can meet up and hit the trails later in the day. :thumbsup:

Scott

Hi Jared, how was the comp. today? I'm sorry I had to bail out on you, I was really looking forward to going. Maybe we can try getting a group together in the next 2-3 months. Well let me know how it was.

Scott

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

comp was awesome, first rock crawling event i've ever been to, mostly wranglers ,cj's all mod'd out,but fun to watch , i'm uploading the pics i took, well the few i got, ecause it wasw pouring down rain, but ohw well, trails were ok, they have everything from stock set up to things for rick to drive on, lol, maps were a lil hard to read, i actually went down an atv trail, went down was key words, lol, got stuck on the way back up, had one of there guys pull me out from the top with his Warn, oops, i suggested they redo the maps and mark things lil better on the trail, course maybe i just need to put more money into my truck.
i'll get pics up later tonite & don't worry bout it, def do it sometime soon

Back