Midwestoffroad.com

Arnie897

y=mx+b
Reaction score
City, State
Battle Creek, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
06 Dodge Powerwagon
I was going to post this awhile ago but I never received a confirmation from Rick or the Moderator of this area...so here we go.

Right now I'm co-running a pretty active midwest site with all types of 4x4's. We started out in Kzoo, where I'm from, and we're branching out from there. I hope to see some new faces looking for some wheeling action. We currently have a Badlands trip along with a Silver Lake trip planned for this spring. Happy trailing.

Arnie!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looking for a montana 4x4 club can you help????

I'm sorry but I don't know of a group in the Montana area. Great state though! :thumbsup:

This site is really picking up now. We have a wide variety of vehicles including many Explorer's.

Our trip for the Badlands on June 11th is going to be fun. I hope to see as many of you guys out there as we can. :D

Dustin, has the BL gone in yet?

are you willing to include ohio explorers?

I'm interested in meeting some peeps and possibly some wheeling.. my rigs pretty stock, but I'd prolly be willing to spend money on it if I had peeps to wheel with..

Ohio trucks fit in the midwest...you too jsut missed out, we were at the badlands yesterday for some wheelin, had a blast, little dammage, but nothing too bad, be looking for some pics in the comming days and a full story....but for know there are some in my photo gallery if ya wanna take a look :D

http://www.explorerforum.com/data/showgallery.php?cat=3434

ryf, im somewhat stock myself, I plan on purchasing exhaust and intake tomorrow just finalizing what Im going with but, Im not afraid to get my ex banged up.

thanks for including us ohio ex's

It was a good time. Ohio is always welcome to join in on the fun. :D

ryf said:
I'm interested in meeting some peeps and possibly some wheeling.. my rigs pretty stock, but I'd prolly be willing to spend money on it if I had peeps to wheel with..
I'm in Cincy, and my truck is pretty stock...thought of going to Haspin Acres in Indiana for some wheeling.

Im going WW Rafting in August in West Virginia, doing the "Gully" are there any areas around there? This would be my first time really going "off road" so I would be looking for a light course to start off on, any ideas? Thanks

no real ideas for there...but I would take a buddy. My mom is moving to WV this month, so I'll have her look.

How can I get hooked up with you guys? I'm in the Ann Arbor area, and definately need to start abusing my truck:) I am working on it a lot, and will soon have a lift. Anyways, I need a sure fire way to stay up with you guys and keep informed, lemme know, thanks!

joining Midwestoffroad.com is a good way to stay informed. We have many different forum areas including one that deals with the events we are trying to plan.

We'd be more than happy to help you work on your truck also....if you're looking for a few extra hands.

We look forward to seeing you over there.

ttt

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

whats wrong with the forums over there?

Back