Mishimoto's Performance Intercooler Thread | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Mishimoto's Performance Intercooler Thread

Hey Guys!

I just wanted to give this thread a bump since we've published the testing data for this intercooler! Make sure that you yead over to our Engineering Blog to check it out!

FORD FAMILY FUN – 2020+ FORD EXPLORER ST PERFORMANCE INTERCOOLER R&D, PART 4 – DYNO TESTING

View attachment 430835

I also wanted to give you guys a quick update on our launch schedule as well! Right now we're slotted for the second week of July to launch our presale, and intercoolers should arrive at your door in about 3-5 weeks. As for pricing, we're looking at a street price of $999.95 with an even steeper discount when purchased on presale.

As always, don't hesitate to reach out with any questions you might have!

-Nick
Already had a chance to look at fitment for PHEV models?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Already had a chance to look at fitment for PHEV models?

We haven't had a chance to get our hands on one of these since they're not likely going to be available to us here in North America. It's definitely something that's on our radar, and we'll confirm fitment if these do become available.

We're working on cross-referencing the part numbers though to see if the front clip is the same for the Euro model Explorers

-Nick

We haven't had a chance to get our hands on one of these since they're not likely going to be available to us here in North America. It's definitely something that's on our radar, and we'll confirm fitment if these do become available.

We're working on cross-referencing the part numbers though to see if the front clip is the same for the Euro model Explorers

-Nick
Would be great! My car will be coming next week, a shop will replace the grill with a raptor look. Any way i/they can help you check the fitment?

Hey Guys!

Happy Friday! I'm bumping this thread with some GREAT news - the time has come! Our Explorer ST Intercoolers are now available on presale, with a special introductory price of $919.95. This pricing will only last for a limited time, so make sure to grab yours before the sale ends! We expect to begin shipping these in approximately 3-5 weeks

PERFORMANCE FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER KIT, FITS FORD EXPLORER ST 2020+

MMINT-EST-20_1.jpg

-Nick

Will this require a tune?

From their site:

• Fits 2020+ Ford Explorer ST*
  • Dyno-proven power gains of up to 65 HP and 12 lb.-ft of torque with tune
  • Reduces outlet temps by over 115°F compared to stock
  • Safe for use on stock tune for gains of 34 HP and 7 lb.-ft. of torque

Back