Missing Part - Rear Air Deflector | Page 21 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Missing Part - Rear Air Deflector

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just went in to see if I could get one for my 2020 Platinum, they said they didn't see the part number listed for my vehicle

Just went in to see if I could get one for my 2020 Platinum, they said they didn't see the part number listed for my vehicle
All of the links for the part show it does fit the 2020 Platinum. I would ask them to recheck it for you.

I have notice that Ford has been screwing up and not installing the DEFLECTOR ...I have it on mine after asking for it and i will take it off when my lease is over incase i get another but i think that when my lease is over i will be going to Toyota .

Having a '21, I doubt they will give me one becasue it seems it was deleted for my model year. I want it to hide the sight of the differential from behind. Noise is subjective but some owners state they noticed no difference in road noise after installation.

Having a '21, I doubt they will give me one becasue it seems it was deleted for my model year. I want it to hide the sight of the differential from behind. Noise is subjective but some owners state they noticed no difference in road noise after installation.
I get what you're saying but, I dunno. That rear end pumpkin is one of the coolest looking ones out there. Rather than detract from the Explorer's looks, I think it adds to it.

I checked, and my 21 Timberline has this rear air deflector. I would have never known about it if it wasnt for this forum. Thank you

I checked, and my 21 Timberline has this rear air deflector. I would have never known about it if it wasnt for this forum. Thank you
If you get a chance if you get provide a picture that would be awesome. I do not have it on my 21 Timberline and was not able to see where the deflector would mount to the different rear bumper that the Timberline has.

I was convinced the Timberline was not designed to have it, but you now have me stumped.

Back