Moab 09 - May 30-31 (Important info in first post) | Page 13 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 09 - May 30-31 (Important info in first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody mind if my buddy taggs along? It might be nice for Mike to have another toy there.

Attachments

• nv30-020.jpg
    nv30-020.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 268

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The group is currently small enough that we can allow another Toyota to join. Anyone object?

Hey, we let j**ps and suzukis play with us, why not toys too. no objections here.
Posted via Mobile Device

... and it not like its an organized run anyway.. :smoke:

I think only 2 jeeps. I should find out this weekend the plans of the jeepers I'm meeting up with but they may do their own thing the entire time.

I'll be in a jeep...is it time to go yet??!!! I can't wait!

is damn ready for this unorganized poss arangement of random people gathering at possibly the same time. GOV greed sucks!!!!!

The plans made here never stick anyway. The morning City Market meet is where the real decisions are, and always have been made.

Alright I'll let him know. As far as City Market goes... I think it should just be in the Moab guide book for the most popular place to meet and B.S. ;)

Got my reservations for Canyonlands 26-30th. Me and Steve (joey jarhead) will be heading up there Tues ready to wheel maybe that day definatly Wed.

Is it time to go yet? I need a vacation!!!!!!!!!!

amen paitently waiting, need to go soon, keep finding things that need to be done, now tow rig needs tires another $550 I didn't want to spend!

Define need. As long as they were still holding air, it didn't "need" tires. Subconciounsly you use the word need because you "wanted" new tires :D

Define need. As long as they were still holding air, it didn't "need" tires. Subconciounsly you use the word need because you "wanted" new tires :D

Usually thats the case however need is an understatement MUST HAVE is more like it R Rear is leaking out of dry rot on the sidewall. Don't WANT to spend the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ but oh well it is just $$$

Well I am 99% in and plan to be there. Just loaded most of the trails into my GPS last night and got the improved Vol. 2 guidebook that has some new trails in it a few weeks ago.

If anyone is interested in an overnight trip on White Rim please PM me so we can discuss it outside of this thread.

The new PSD is in my posession now and it's great! Just waiting on the new hitch and to pack up and I should be all set. 2 weeks from tomorrow, I'll be on the road!

Well, I've been trying to decide if I want to make this trip. I just can't find a good reason not to go, just picked up 3 more 35" MTRs to replace the 1 bad one and have 2 spares, my super duty is celebrating 1 year not being in the Ford dealer for warranty work, I have all the gear I need, gas is really affordable, tow rig and trailer both have new tires, I guess it will come down to if I want to spend $250 in gas to make the trip.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well, I've been trying to decide if I want to make this trip. I just can't find a good reason not to go, just picked up 3 more 35" MTRs to replace the 1 bad one and have 2 spares, my super duty is celebrating 1 year not being in the Ford dealer for warranty work, I have all the gear I need, gas is really affordable, tow rig and trailer both have new tires, I guess it will come down to if I want to spend $250 in gas to make the trip.

Just shut up and go already!:D:p::biggthump:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back