• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Moab 2007 Photos & Trip Report

FlyBoyCoe

Reaction score
City, State
Corpus Christi, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 Eddie Bauer
Panorama!!

I got some pics from Spas and I noticed she had some really nice panorama shots that were still individual pictures (about 10 in all) Seeing as it's a slow day and I don't have anything better to do than play with Moab pictures, I decided to 'glue' these together.

The first is the whole shot sized down for the screen's sake, the second is a larger version, but only shows the mountains and the town. (pm me if you want the full 8000 pixel long picture).

<--- oh, and I'm elite now.

Attachments

• Moab Panorama Tiny.jpg
    Moab Panorama Tiny.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 190
  • Moab Panorama half.jpg
    Moab Panorama half.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 184

Spas

Explorer addict
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
North East, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Sport
I got some pics from Spas and I noticed she had some really nice panorama shots that were still individual pictures (about 10 in all) Seeing as it's a slow day and I don't have anything better to do than play with Moab pictures, I decided to 'glue' these together.

The first is the whole shot sized down for the screen's sake, the second is a larger version, but only shows the mountains and the town. (pm me if you want the full 8000 pixel long picture).

<--- oh, and I'm elite now.

Haha, boy, you really WERE bored! Did I include the Needles Overlook panorama on the Cd I sent you..? You should try splicing that one too :) Oh, and congrats on finally joining the Elite ranks! :thumbsup:

becker69

Reaction score
City, State
Centennial, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 Sport Trac
Jeff, I'm not sure how the next few weekends are for ya, but work has been too crazy to plan a (formalized) CO. run. I'll have to PM ya as a buddy with a Rover wants to do Slaughterhouse Gulch and Red Cone, Radical Hill and Webster Pass with he, me and a %eep. Let me know if you're up for any wheelin' before you go back to Blue school.

FlyBoyCoe

Reaction score
City, State
Corpus Christi, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 Eddie Bauer
Jeff, I'm not sure how the next few weekends are for ya, but work has been too crazy to plan a (formalized) CO. run. I'll have to PM ya as a buddy with a Rover wants to do Slaughterhouse Gulch and Red Cone, Radical Hill and Webster Pass with he, me and a %eep. Let me know if you're up for any wheelin' before you go back to Blue school.

For sure. I would love to run some trails with you guys. I go back to school on the 4th of August, so I've got all of July off.