Moab 2008 Chat Thread : May 30-June 1 2008 | Page 24 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2008 Chat Thread : May 30-June 1 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anytime project. I havent forgot about that pic, just been crazy busy.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Loading up tomorrow to leave Monday 6 AM . HEading to Moab via Farmington NM. Truck is ready to go.;););):salute:

So bring plenty of sun screen for you fair skinned people!:D

Two large tubes of SPF sweater packed:D

What, no rain, we can't do our huddle under the Ex hatch this year? :(

Sidebar; Joey Jarhead, Tim (Aviator..), Jeff (FlyBoyCoe), Mike, and whomever else I was due to camp with; I still have the spot reserved under me (Douglas E.) for thurs thru Mon... if one of you would take the onus on yourself and would like to contact Canyonlands to assume the spot that'd be cool. I'll call them tomorrow and as far as I know I have til Tues to canx the reservation. PM me and let me know. I am real sorry and real bummed I won't make it. It's reserved for 6 already. If you need cost totals they are minor but you can contact me or Canyonlands.

Dudes... I seriously need to know who is going to assume the spot!! I don't want anyone who was planning on a tent spot to get hosed... SO SOMEONE needs to PM me and Contact Canyonlands or it will be cancelled Mon.

Take a night run on Fins and Things. We did that in 2005 and it was a blast. Just don't look down:eek::eek:

All ready to go. Got the cutting brake all finished up Friday, new windshield back in yesterday, and the camper loaded and oil changed on the F-350. All I have left is to find shorts for the warm weather(don't get to wear them to often in WA), throw them in the truck and I am done.

whoops, broke some stuff over the weekend.

snapped the rear shock bar crossmember off

flate tire i just noticed

alignment is wack

searching idle/rough idle

thats all i can remember right now

whoops, broke some stuff over the weekend.

snapped the rear shock bar crossmember off

flate tire i just noticed

alignment is wack

searching idle/rough idle

thats all i can remember right now

Man, you just can't seem to get a break with that rearend of yours. Where did you go?

Good thing I went out and did some playing today with the Ex. I broke the tensioning unit for the fan belt.

about 80 bucks later it is fixed. along with new rear shocks that I finally installed. I think it is ready

Tim

Night run on Fins sounds cool! I still need to reweld my light bar, mount up my new PIAAs and change the oil and I'm ready to go.

Dough, did you get my message?

So does anyone have a spare seat? and room for some photo gear?

hey guys im a maybe. Ill be coming stock so put me down for difficulty 3. And where can i find a cheap CB?

Where the hell am I suppose to ride? I'm sure as hell not going to squeeze into the back seat!

You have shotgun. The spare seat is in the back. Besides, I just replaced the rear seat with a Zuki seat (red and black), pushed it back about 4 inches so now there is plenty of leg room back there.:D

Dough, did you get my message?

I think you were asking me... :D Yeah, I got it a bit ago.

I'll PM you and contact Canyonlands.... thanks. I'm still bummed we won't meet up but we'll definately do some wheelin in Ouray, and maybe somewhere else. ;) :thumbsup:

Rad. Count me in then. where should I meet up with you guys?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey guys im a maybe. Ill be coming stock so put me down for difficulty 3. And where can i find a cheap CB?

You can get them just about any where (radio shack, walmart, target, etc). I have the all in 1 unit Cobra W75 or something. I think it was $75.00 but there are cheaper models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back