Moab 2010, MAY 22-23 | Page 14 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2010, MAY 22-23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got tired of it after 8 years and stripped it down. Now I have a chassis and a whole lot of parts sitting in the garage >.< Thats why I was wondering about your BII ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Anybody heard anything from Jamie (410Fortune)?

Just one week...by this time next tuesday I hope to be setting up camp in Moab...just one week

&*%^)(*&(&%^@##$%^ not gonna make it just too many things going on, not enough$$$$$$$$$ too many people wanting $$$$$ trip to indy 3 days later just too much, everyone have fun be safe KEVIN I PUSH FOR UPPER HELDORADO if I was there I would run it with you take lots of pics!!!! and u better figure out a way to make it next year! :salute:

Well that sucks! As far as next year, I am not going to make any promises, but if I can be there, you bet you ass I will.

Anyone else's work day just d r r a a a a g g i n g along???

Absolutely, and my jeep is 3hrs away! I'm hoping my work will be good by friday. I work all weekend and begin my 1500mi of driving. Im itching to get it back if not, its monday morning from last year moab damage repairs. Then I'm gonna be adding gear in Moab!

WELL CRAP... I just found out that my co-pilot is having some personal drama this morning... He's out... He was supplying the trailer too, so I'm out...

Rent a trailer or borrow one. It's worth it. I said it'd be 2-3 years before I got back to moab and 12mo later I'm back! It's that awesome!

Anxious

ok I am getting nervous.... Am I the only one dumb enough to drive the truck I am wheeling, to and from Moab? Maybe I should trailer, but that goes against all that I believe.

I got my back bumper done and one slide just about done. Gears are on the way but holy cow 6 days till I leave! I have to visit the kids for two days now so no work on the Ex till friday, I guess that leaves the weekend to prep the truck, install gears and finish a slider.....who needs sleep I hear it's overrated.:rolleyes:

*****Update on guest for Branding Iron******
I will be bringing one guest (G-friend) the kid's grades are terrible so they can not go!

I drove mine to Moab twice before I got a trailer. You just get to watch the trailer queens break stuff on the really knarly obstacles. Even if you do break, there are usually enough spare parts brought to get you rolling again.

I dont think I ever posted in this thread but I was planning on coming and just runing my own trails however that all changed this past Saturday when my M5R1 input let go on the interstate. Got a new transmission coming but it will not be here till next week giving me no test time before I would have to leave. This is probably the 2nd Moab trip I have missed since '01. Everyone have fun and Im looking forward to the pictures!

ok I am getting nervous.... Am I the only one dumb enough to drive the truck I am wheeling, to and from Moab? Maybe I should trailer, but that goes against all that I believe.

I think I am driving mine to Moab to!

ok I am getting nervous.... Am I the only one dumb enough to drive the truck I am wheeling, to and from Moab?

I'm driving mine to and from, towing a tent trailer.

Paul is too, towing a trailer with his Buell on it.

I'll be driving mine to Moab this year, also.

Just one week...by this time next tuesday I hope to be setting up camp in Moab...just one week

I'll be waiting with a cold one for you . . . :chug: (getting in Sunday evening). Looks like some of other guys who had planned on coming early are out. We can run a trail or two Wednesday if you are game, no guarantees that I won't grenade the front drive shaft like last year's attempt on Metal Masher...:rant:

Anyone else still planning on showing up Tuesday or earlier...? Chad, still in??

Paul
'91 Sport

Anyone else still planning on showing up Tuesday or earlier...? Chad, still in??

Paul
'91 Sport

I am still poking Phil. Hopefully he'll give in soon.

:(:mad::frustrate:splat::fire::nono::banghead::rant::crazy::wtf::splat::scratch::dunno::shifty_ey: :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:burnout:
I am still poking Phil. Hopefully he'll give in soon.

I got my back bumper done and one slide just about done. Gears are on the way but holy cow 6 days till I leave! I have to visit the kids for two days now so no work on the Ex till friday, I guess that leaves the weekend to prep the truck, install gears and finish a slider.....who needs sleep I hear it's overrated.:rolleyes:

*****Update on guest for Branding Iron******
I will be bringing one guest (G-friend) the kid's grades are terrible so they can not go!

been ther done that drove it 3 times just dont be stupid wheel it have fun but remember i am driving this thing home!

Subscribing to the one run I REALLY wish I could afford to go to...

*sits here sulking because it's been too long since I got to join you guys*

I'll be waiting with a cold one for you . . . :chug:

Sounds good, nothing like a cold one after a long drive :chug:

(getting in Sunday evening). Looks like some of other guys who had planned on coming early are out. We can run a trail or two Wednesday if you are game, no guarantees that I won't grenade the front drive shaft like last year's attempt on Metal Masher...:rant:

I'm definitely up for some trails Wednesday and Thursday, I'm up for whatever. Oh, and if at first you don't succeed...bring extra U-joints and a big freaking hammer! :D

:(:mad::frustrate:splat::fire::nono::banghead::rant::crazy::wtf::splat::scratch::dunno::shifty_ey: :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:burnout:

Hey, I'm not fluent in Emoticon - - besides the rants, does this one :burnout: mean you're leaving early?

Paul
'91 Sport

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey, I'm not fluent in Emoticon - - besides the rants, does this one :burnout: mean you're leaving early?

Paul
'91 Sport

I should know by noon today..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back