Moab 2013 Photos and Videos | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2013 Photos and Videos

..I will see if I can fix the pics for you. I will also send you a pm for a request..:D

OH! I need that extra special pic of my leg hanging outta a jeep. You know the one. :salute:

..Here you go..:D

P5110381.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Kevin No Left Turn

Allen on Golden crack

John Golden Crack Backwards

John, there's an embed icon for youtube videos or you can type this in;

with the youtube link in the middle. that way the video shows in your post

Phil if you knew how long it too for me to figure this much out, your post would have so much more detail.

2gRiz54af70

John your video is at a better angle then the ones I shot of this same obstacle and really shows why there is no left turn

Phil if you knew how long it too for me to figure this much out, your post would have so much more detail.

OK, my explanation didn't come out well.

When posting , to the upper right there is a youtube icon. You can click that and it will post this [youtube ] [youtube ]copy the web address of the video and paste it here between the brackets (I added spaces so VB didn't think it was a web link).

I see Colin did it for you

John your video is at a better angle then the ones I shot of this same obstacle and really shows why there is no left turn

So THAT'S why Kevin had to have his seat surgically removed :eek:

Random Shots. . . Poison Spider Mesa

Greg and Becky with Mike in Trail at the Switchbacks:
PSM-Greg1SM.jpg

Phil and Mike on an optional unnamed ledge:
PSM-Phil2SM.jpg

PSM-Mike1SM.jpg

Phil ascending the "Waterfall":
PSM-Phil4SM.jpg

Paul
'91 Sport

Random Shots. . . Golden Spike

The Group at the Golden Spike Overlook:
GS-GroupSM.jpg

Mike and the "Dr. Jack":
GS-Mike4SM.jpg

Phil and Abby in a hot tub:
GS-Phil3SM.jpg

Greg and Becky on the "Launch Pad":
GS-Greg1SM.jpg

Turning the ordinary into the dramatic. . .
GS-Oh CrapSM.jpg

Paul
'91 Sport

Random Shots. . . Elephant Hill

Joe:
E.Hill-JoeSM.jpg

James:
E.Hill-JamesSM.jpg

John:
E.Hill-JohnSM.jpg

Josh:
E.Hill-Josh1SM.jpg

Paul
'91 Sport

Random Shots. . . Cliffhanger

All me. . . Here's a sequence descending the Cliffhanger obstacle:
Cliffhanger-GeraldSM.jpg

. . .Or, here's a photo of Gerald's ass with my rig in the background. . .
Cliffhanger-Paul1SM.jpg

Cliffhanger-Paul2SM.jpg

Cliffhanger-Paul3SM.jpg

Here's a look at the same obstacle that you ascend on the return trip:
Cliffhanger ObstacleSM.jpg

Paul
'91 Sport

Yeah, I'm really glad I didn't see it from that angle before I did it!

"Paul has a link somewhere to a guy he knows who also has plans and info on budget trailer builds...Hoping he will post a link..."

Sorry for the lapse - - just unearthed myself from work that piled up after three weeks away - - still worth it, tho. .

Here's a link to the place that sells gear, tents, plans, etc.:http://www.compactcampingconcepts.com/

And the site that has plans and designs and a lot of home-made trailer projects:http://tventuring.com/trailerforum/index.php

No business relations, just passing along the info. . .

And here's the thread on my build on this site:http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=383220

Really nothing special, but a vast improvement over my "Full-Length Body Condom" 1 person tent that I've used for years. . .

Parowan Gap - M.O.A.B.jpg

Paul
'91 Sport

Really nothing special, but a vast improvement over my "Full-Length Body Condom" 1 person tent that I've used for years. . .

Could have made for a whole different story when your brother showed up though :D

Hey TBars. Love that pic, what about the one at Hurrah's pass when we rolled backwards? :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thought id show the damage to the hulk...

IMG_9859_zpscde4ea9d.jpg

20130527_195203_zpsd2851407.jpg

This is my testament that superlift has fixed their issues because I took this hit hard enough to bend the hell out of my ttb and the brackets and radius arms held up with no damage...so so far id say they should be fine.

Back