Moab 2015 - May 22-24 | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2015 - May 22-24

..Yea...Usually there are a bunch of last minutes..

..I added myself and Brian1 to the list..

..We will be coming in from the backcountry to Moab this year..

...and we will probably do another stocker plus run like we did last time and hopefully we won't put any more self inflicted dents in Brians X this year..:D

..I'm bringing the Ranger with some recovery gear just in case [MENTION=2069]Randall[/MENTION] shows up..You hear me Randall?..:p:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

From my conversation with Randall he will not be coming. Also I know this year I really wanna run elephant hill this time around hope we have a group going for that trail.

I don't seem to be on the list yet, but I will be there (by myself more than likely) with Edgar...stock to modified. If I had a locker, I would be categorized as big dawg....next year?

Are most just doing fri-Sun or is anyone saying there a little longer?

I will be there Tuesday afternoon thru sunday. As well as suicide 77....staying in canyonlands

I'll just be Fri-Sun...with work and the fact that Moab is two weeks before I move back to Ohio, can't spend anymore time there than that...

..Yea...Usually there are a bunch of last minutes..

..I added myself and Brian1 to the list..

..We will be coming in from the backcountry to Moab this year..

...and we will probably do another stocker plus run like we did last time and hopefully we won't put any more self inflicted dents in Brians X this year..:D

..I'm bringing the Ranger with some recovery gear just in case [MENTION=2069]Randall[/MENTION] shows up..You hear me Randall?..:p:

LMAO :salute:

[MENTION=8626]adamsbro2[/MENTION] [MENTION=97]Kris Guilbeaux[/MENTION] [MENTION=17554]NICE59FORDF100[/MENTION] [MENTION=91266]MrQ[/MENTION] [MENTION=118357]reapereviltwin[/MENTION] [MENTION=173980]easymc[/MENTION] [MENTION=144]mrboyle[/MENTION] [MENTION=10244]Ritsui[/MENTION] [MENTION=204546]coldnsnowy[/MENTION] [MENTION=167172]Elgatoprerunner[/MENTION] [MENTION=1644]Brian1[/MENTION] [MENTION=63829]Tbars4[/MENTION]

After last year's no show I didn't want to make our reservation at Branding Iron too early, and for too many people.

Who wants to join in on a group dinner at Branding Iron on Saturday night, and how many in your party?

Who wants to join in on a group dinner at Branding Iron on Saturday night, and how many in your party?

I'm game...put me down...just 1.

...Me for one too...:)

From my conversation with Randall he will not be coming. Also I know this year I really wanna run elephant hill this time around hope we have a group going for that trail.

I'm in on that trail with ya, Kris :burnout:

At this point we can only confirm russell and I. I was trying to get my dad to tag along but looks like that's not in the cards.

Rachel and I are both in for the dinner

Were in for dinner with 2, daughter will be staying home so she won't miss school and her cheerleading.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back