Monkeypoothrower | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Monkeypoothrower

Alright guys, so now i have found the time to post pictures and type this. I have a 93 2wd. I bought 2 years. It is my first car. The pictures show from with stock with 31 to the shackles and spacers and later this week i will get the ones with the body lift and roof rack. Hope you guys like and dont pick on me too bad about the shackles, Any suggestions welcome. Thanks -TJ
Mods:

Exterior-
31 10.5 15 BFG's
15x8 rockcrawlers
Surco roof rack
4 6 inch fog lights on top

Interior-
ALpine CVA-1003
Alpine CDA-1913
Alpine Type S door speaker
1 JL 500/1 Amp
2 12 W3v2 SUbs in HO box

Suspension-
2 inch spacers and shackles
3 inch body lift

Future, if i keep it will be SOA and a bumper and the side skirts(Josh) then if i sell my tv some new tires

normal_dscf0140.jpg

This is after a quick wash and the new lift.
normal_dscf0156.jpg
I will get some pictures of the interior and some more details when i have a chance, sorry didnt complete all at once. Thanks for looking -TJ

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i like it, looks really clean for a 12 year old truck!

Thanks, its only been in 1 wreck, hint the front bumper, embarrasing,was looking at a girl and the right rear fender my sister backed into it. It was parked. Grrrr Yea this week when i get a day off i will wax it and take it downtown and get some pictures. -TJ

nice x u got there monkey

Another lifted 2wd! Woot! Looks good, just one thing - take those side skirts off. It'll make it look higher.

You mean its not waxed in the pic. Fooled me. Looks sharp.

j602 said:
Another lifted 2wd! Woot! Looks good, just one thing - take those side skirts off. It'll make it look higher.

Ok so when i SEARCHED i feel so proud haha anyways, i guess you just rip them off, will their be anyway i can just put them back on or will they have to stay off. PLus mine are really scratched anywayz. yea i took off the valance in the front to. Also it might have been waxe the week before and but that was just a quick wash, so it still shines. THanks guys for your responses. -TJ

j602 said:
i have been seeing quite a few big 2wd's now that you mention it...

BigDave!!! said:
i have been seeing quite a few big 2wd's now that you mention it...

Yay. :D

Alright guys, so i just went outside, after like 2 hours of pouring rain and took the side skirts off. Took me 10 minutes top. Looks good except for the holes, maybe cause mine is red they are more noticeable. -TJ

Back