Monroe 58617 Shock + Pro Comp 13120 Leaf | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Monroe 58617 Shock + Pro Comp 13120 Leaf

You don't know how SensaTrac works and assume that I don't know either... The whole concept is flawed, not working at all for trucks with non-stock suspension height (softer springs).
Plus - I tested them and I saw that where bad performing from beginning. I used the front ones longer than rear ones and when I took them out, one was blown already.
Sales figures? They are based on advertising and rebates... Customers are very easy to fool. 90% of the people don't know when suspension is not working right or don't care as long as long as the car still moves on road.

PS: Some might be stronger than me, or jump higher, or run faster while I... understand things better than others (have an engineering degree to prove that). It's the way it is. Is stated in my signature too.

You don't know how SensaTrac works and assume that I don't know either...

Not at all. I assume you know how SensaTrac works. You just assume you must be accepted as the authority when there are others as qualified as you that have a different opinion of them.

PS: Some might be stronger than me, or jump higher, or run faster while I... understand things better than others (have an engineering degree to prove that).

Lotsa' folks got degrees. ;) Probably even some of the guys that designed the Sensa-Tracs. Besides, half the engineers in America graduated in the bottom half of their class. But they still have engineering degrees. I'm sure you were right at the top.

It's the way it is. Is stated in my signature too.

Ah, well. OK. Then further discussion is pointless.

Back