• Register Today It's free!

Monroe shocks?

crazycoop

Reaction score
City, State
tulsa,ok
Year, Model & Trim Level
00 xlt and 91eb
Will the Monroe load leveling coil over shocks level out my back end with my 2" Tt up front

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

K thanks cause right now I have my oem shocks in the top sway bar hole and the shocks and there pretty much fully compressed and my father in law got me some of the Monroe coil overs and my spings are good so I'll see later when I get home net week how they work out

I put them on all the way round a few months ago and they almost eliminated my sag. It still sits a little lower on the driver's side, but there was almost a 2" lift in back and over an inch in front. Well worth the money. Very happy with them.

I put them on all the way round a few months ago and they almost eliminated my sag. It still sits a little lower on the driver's side, but there was almost a 2" lift in back and over an inch in front. Well worth the money. Very happy with them.

Where did you get them and how much did you spend??

I have not used these shocks personally. But I believe the answer to the original question is no, they will not lift the vehicle 2" to match the front 2" TT lift.

They might eliminate sag, but defiantly not intended for lift.

Just my $.02, no refunds

srry have not looked at this in a long time but i got them and they made the truck sit amolst ill post some pics tues. when im off work and i got them at oreilly's for about $100.00 each they are a p.i.t.a to put on i had to use my 68'' hi lift to lift the body and 3 ton floor jack to compress the shocks to line up the holes but then again i was boltting them to the lower sway bar mount holes cause i had removed the rear sway bar

Back