Monster House WOO!! | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Monster House WOO!!

huskyfan23

Rah no Hans Bwix
Reaction score
City, State
WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT 4x4
Monster House was just on, I think it was the first one... Anyways, they made a house into a 'racing' house, kitchen fan had headers, ceiling fans were belt driven, looked like radiators, just a bunch of stuff. It looked real good when done, but a little crazy. It's a great show, I suggest everyone watches it at least once!

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Robb

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
I watched that one. It was pretty cool. Of course, they put a bit of emphasis on the "drama" part of it just like Monster Garage, which gets boring REAL quick.

I wonder if the home owners understand how much resale value they just lost on that thing. Most buyers don't want a island stove top like that and a winch stuck int he wall.

<

<

huskyfan23

Rah no Hans Bwix
Reaction score
City, State
WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT 4x4
Yeah, I was feeling the same way Robb. Resale, GONE. I wouldn't want something like that but it's free for them. I assume they're keeping that house for the rest of their lives.

<

02XSport

Reaction score
City, State
GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'05 Toyota 4Runner SE V8
Originally posted by TAS98xlt
Ya, just watched it! Loved the air bags on the bed.:cool:

exactly!!! now I want those on my bed too!! The only thing I didn't like was that it seemed as if they had way too much to do but the show wasn't long enough so they had to cut corners, and they weren't able to show as much work as they'd like to.

<