More fun with video - Haspin Acres | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

More fun with video - Haspin Acres

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That video is pretty sweet even though its really short. I have got to make it out to one of the runs with you guys sometime...

I am having alot of fun with this video editing stuff. not too hard to learn and loads of fun. Wish I had this back when me and my friends where young and made dorky home videos. Working on x-mas videos today so I thought I'd finish that one up.

nice. always nice to see an explorer pulling out a dodge ram, heh. that xterra had some nice flex though.

Very cool video. But did you make it out of that ditch you made? Or did you get pulled out too? (not that I doubt your X's capabilities....just curious)

Originally posted by Brandon4AU
Very cool video. But did you make it out of that ditch you made? Or did you get pulled out too? (not that I doubt your X's capabilities....just curious)

Pulled out by the Xterra. The dodge got stuck in a didtch he had just pulled me out of and thought he might be able to make it. The Xterra lets us go first to test the "ice" (literally this time) ever since he came out of the tubes at attica and had water up to his dash...;)

That video was SO COOL !! .

Great choice of music !!

Can you send a little of that snow up my way ?? We average 20" of snow by now, yet we've seen none this year.

That was too sweet! That video was awesome, keep it up!

Originally posted by Trail Monster
That video was SO COOL !! .

Great choice of music !!

Can you send a little of that snow up my way ?? We average 20" of snow by now, yet we've seen none this year.

ts been weird this year. We have been getting more snow than the north. We have had it on the ground since a little before x-mas. Not huge piles, but still steady snow since then. We got more last night.... Guess you'll have to start coming south for the winter.;)

Back