More Glass Roll Pans Info Here... | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

More Glass Roll Pans Info Here...

you have no idea BM..... you have no idea...

*goes and hugs his life-size cardboard cutout of BM*:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

you guys scare me:eek: :D

lol....

HEY GET THE HELL OF HIM...didn't your mother ever teach you to share.....

Ummm BM *look innocent* are you my daddy....lol aight that's to much ima just say this....

EYYYY YOOOO YOU DA MAN (in the most manly voice possible)

I read this thread a while ago, so I dont remember if this has been discussed or not. But isn't your x 2" wider then 1st & 2nd gens? I dont know if that effects the bumper or not...

and you streeters wonder why you get made fun of by the offroaders. ;)

It looks clean and well made, but out of curiosity why does it hang so low in the center? seems odd.

anything new to be updated? oh mighty Black Magic, ruler of all rollpans...

new pics?:bounce:

did BM die? i mean, how can thanksgiving or family be more important than rollpans....oh, wait, normal familes....sorry, continue on, nothing to see here...:D

normal families would have given up thanksgiving and put the kids to work mass-producing the roll pans.

Yea, I agree. What is wrong with families today. They have to set their priorities straight... people, I tell ya...

Wanna know something funny? Me and my cousin just finished sanding my rollpan down over my school break. It gets painted monday!! Pics by next weekend!!

Yo, Boomin! You keeping a secret from us all this time! Let see some pictures now! Did you use one out of F150?

so whats goin on here?

I have been so busy with other stuff. But I am pretty much done now. I should be able to get it mounted Tomorrow. Then I will be able to make a template to cut the rest from. Then they will be available for everyone else!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

BM, your doing such a great job on this. now i dont want to come off sounding like im pushing you or anything, but can you guessimate a time the the rollpans for the 1st gen explorers (my 92) will be available? i mean, i would like to get the rollpan installed and the whole 9 yards before next summer (i hope that doesnt sound sarcastic, its everything but) when i finally get my explorer painted. again, thanks, your a GOD

Back