More OHV Trails in Maryland | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

More OHV Trails in Maryland

trj360

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 XLT SOHC
This has been going around the various off road forums and I see it hasn't hit this one yet.

Pirate4x4 is heading a letter campaign to help convince Maryland to open a legal OHV Trail system within the state. Please, if you enjoy the activity of wheeling, take a few minutes out of your day and write a short well thought out letter to the lawmakers in our state.

Pirate4x4 makes it super easy to send a short letter and they also can track how many letters have been sent and have copies of the letters. If it's too much of an inconvinence for you to write something yourself just copy someone elses and paste it in.

Don't rely on the other guy to do it because thats how trails continue to get closed. It's even getting support from people from out of state that know nothing about Maryland, about us, and about what we have to do to go four-wheeling. Support this so maybe we wont have to drive 2 hours one way to go wheelin anymore...

Topic Thread on Pirate4x4:
http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=967346

Submit Letter Here:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/letters/

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sent my letter. Thanks for posting this.
The link you supplied made it so so easy.
I think I have ridden every trail in Md from Assateague Island to the mountains of Garret County including about every gravel pit in PG county

Absolutely beautiful country side. Mostly wooded trails, would love to have some really challenging trails.

43 views and one post? Bump the thread if you send a letter!

Thanks rookieshooter!

My wife and I are from SW Pa, and haven't had the pleasure of visiting Md for a long time. We aren't that far from, and will look forward to hearing that your support was a success *(Letter sent)*

Please keep EF posted on the progress of OHV trails in your area!

~Tifoez & Lavinia~

My wife and I are from SW Pa, and haven't had the pleasure of visiting Md for a long time. We aren't that far from, and will look forward to hearing that your support was a success *(Letter sent)*

Please keep EF posted on the progress of OHV trails in your area!

~Tifoez & Lavinia~

Thanks and I will. I'm not the one putting these letters together but I'm trying to spread the word and do my part. If anything comes of the letter writing campaign, good or bad, I'll post it in this thread.

Back