Most EXTREME Before & After | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Most EXTREME Before & After

Whether you went from STOCK to Lifted/Lowered, or better yet, if you started with a 'Basket Case'.........show us what you did......

Ryan

I'll start!

The first pic was taken almost exactly a year ago.....the second pic was taken on 8/25/05

Attachments

• ExplorerDay1-013.jpg
    ExplorerDay1-013.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 2,111
  • XatJohns.jpg
    XatJohns.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 4,380

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

mine not that crazy by any means...you have a very very very nice truck..but heres mine.

stock in october 13th 2003
24001583062.jpg

now on augest 26th 2005
108052.jpg

The closest I have to a before was three weeks after I bought her.
Basically she was stock but in that timeframe I had tinted the windows, added shackles and about 1.5" TT lift, plus of course wheels and 30's.
20122back_side.jpg

Here she is as she is today...In short a few extra pretty pieces, a fair bit o performance goodies, a bit over 5" lift, 33's, 4.56 gears and Eaton E-locker controlling the traction. There's more but you can follow the link in my sig if you care....
20122305_1.jpg

ak ltd.... we already know what your truck looks like... we see it 500 times a week.... what about showing pics of your other trucks? you do have like a fleet of explroers

4019toyside-med.jpg

TO: (although its a little bit taller now)
4019sideshot.jpg

jimabena74 said:
ak ltd.... we already know what your truck looks like... we see it 500 times a week.... what about showing pics of your other trucks? you do have like a fleet of explroers

there is no need for a god damned attitude like that. if you dont like it.. dont look :rolleyes: i have just as much right to post as you do(not like we havent seen that seen that little toyo 10000 times either ;) ). an my X is the most modded of any of them anyway.

dreamr, your truck is soooo mean looking :eek:

96limitedX said:
my X is the most modded of any of them anyway.

1. i'm not trying to start anything, but don't be arrogant or stuck up about your truck. I hope you where just kidding, if not, i request that someone near you smacks you upside your head with your "awesome" first gen hatch.

2. Probly the only time you'll see me talk crap, not my thing an i respect you an your truck untill that comment. Hope your kidding, thats all.

3. Off this crap on with the thread.... :D

Stock
468326_1_full.jpg

Now!
Summer mode.
468326_101_full.jpg

Winter Mode.
468326_79_full.jpg

826348_4_full.jpg

826348_16_full.jpg

I have since covered the running board holes with some Line-X armor coat.

frickea86 said:
1. i'm not trying to start anything, but don't be arrogant or stuck up about your truck. I hope you where just kidding, if not, i request that someone near you smacks you upside your head with your "awesome" first gen hatch.

2. Probly the only time you'll see me talk crap, not my thing an i respect you an your truck untill that comment. Hope your kidding, thats all.

I don't think he's being arrogant or stuck up. When he said most modded, I believe he meant out of all of HIS explorers, the one he posted was the most modded - not out of all of them in this thread. It was in response to jim asking him to post some of the other Xs he has. :)

Before, way back in the day:
2893bronco.jpg

Semi after (now its a V8):
2893masher.jpg

Before:
2893twoninelitre.jpg

After, After, After (4 engines, 7 transmissions later):
28935litretop.jpg

410Fortune said:
(4 engines, 7 transmissions later)

ha wow that's horrible. Atleast you have a nice power plant now.

-Drew

Well Drew they actually didnt all go bad, it was just the nature of my build, I went from 5 speed to auto for towing and 4x4ing, I went 2.9L to 4.0L, etc.
The one shop who attempted to build my 5 speed too 3 tries so that pushed the number up a bit, and that was just in a matter of weeks. Come to think of it this may be tranny #8, hahahaha But yeah I wouldnt have to touch this guy for a long long time.

We're off to a pretty good start........now where are the rest of our streeters?..............

Ryan

Paraphoe said:
I don't think he's being arrogant or stuck up. When he said most modded, I believe he meant out of all of HIS explorers, the one he posted was the most modded - not out of all of them in this thread. It was in response to jim asking him to post some of the other Xs he has. :)

that would make sense, i hope. i don't like it when people say mines better then yours, i hope i miss understood.

before
P1010020.jpg

after
735307_36_full.jpg

Before and After

Attachments

• Picture 174.jpg
    Picture 174.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,939
  • DSC01144 (Small).JPG
    DSC01144 (Small).JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 2,527

frickea86 said:

3. Off this crap on with the thread.... :D

you dident get what i said!...he said that i should post pics of my other X or maybe my dads or moms...an i said no...my X is the most modded of any of OUR Xs....mine doesnt hold a candle to alot of these trucks on this site...you just dident get it (maybe somone hit you ove the head with those "cool" mud flaps).. re-read there buddy.. ;)

ANYWAY! back to all these cool trucks :D

ExplorerDMB:

464729_115_full.jpg

Your rear is still spring under, are you just running shackles in the back with a body lift?

This truck looks *****in!

He's running 4" springs.

Well, I guess I'll throw my junk in here. :D

Before:
25390ex01.jpg

After:
25390clean3.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

damn thats impressive :)
down up, down up. hahaha

Back