• Register Today It's free!

Motoru nasıl toplarım

fordcu

Reaction score
City, State
Antalya
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Explorer 4x4
1994 model 4x4 arazi aracım var ama motoru nasıl toplarım bilmiyorum üst kapak çatlamıştı bulunduğum yerde bir usta yok bunu yapabilecek

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

1994 model 4x4 arazi aracım var ama motoru nasıl toplarım bilmiyorum üst kapak çatlamıştı bulunduğum yerde bir usta yok bunu yapabilecek
Welcome to explorerforum.
1994 ford explorer?
You have at least 1 cracked cylinder head? Can you confirm, or elaborate?
Do you have photos?
You are from Antalya, and don't appear to speak english. Sprechen Sie vielleicht deutsch?

welcome! agree with above. more info ;) if you have a cracked head it will ned to be fixed/a new head purchased

Hi, Yes he said he have a cracked head and he don't have guy to fix/weld the head. And probably he cant find a used or new one because there is not much explorers in Turkey. Is there other models use that engine ?

Çıkmasını bulması zor Türkiyede çok explorer yok. Resim falan varmı nerden çatlak ?

The only possible supplier of which I am aware to be closest to Turkey is Ford Explorer Teile Ersatzteile neu + gebraucht Werkstatt Service Steuerketten Schweller . Is budget an issue?It would be very surprising to learn that it is difficult to find in Turkey someone with the skill of repairing cylinder heads.

He can find but probably not in his city. I have a 66 V8 mustang with 4 cylinder cracked :) I found a few guys to weld it but then i decided its better to buy a new block :)

Back