• Register Today It's free!

Moving

TxEx03

Reaction score
City, State
Anchorage, Ak
Year, Model & Trim Level
'03 XLT 4x4
Anyone live in Louisville, KY? I'm moving there in July and wanna make some new friends :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Alaska to Kentucky! Thats quite a difference, lol.

Might wanna buy yourself some shorts and short sleeve shirts :p:

If you dont mind me asking, whats the reason?

I am in the military and getting stationed there till 2015. And its been warm here, got up past 50 today :) , I have already been stocking up on shorts and t-shirts.

No kidding? Nice:thumbsup:

I dont think its hot down there yet, but my girlfriend has some family down there and ill complain when its 85 out, and they tell us how its 100+..SCREW that!

Im HOT blooded I swear; I can be sweating when its 40 degrees outside:dunno:

Im sure theres some members from KY around though

yeah, I'm from Texas originaly but I've been in AK for 4 years. so we will see how I do there.

im in williamstown, its around an hour east of louisville, oh and it was around 72 today

texex ... how was alaska? i wanna go there so bad but i HATE the cold lol im from georgia and my first duty station was korea HOT in summer and COLD in winter and i hated it ... but im awaitng orders to shaw afb in south carolina (sumter)

texex ... how was alaska? i wanna go there so bad but i HATE the cold lol im from georgia and my first duty station was korea HOT in summer and COLD in winter and i hated it ... but im awaitng orders to shaw afb in south carolina (sumter)

Alaska was great, just ready for something now. A good summer gets in the 70's and winter has gotten down to -25 (in Anchourage) but averages around 10 or so.

Back