My 01 Blacked out Explorer sport | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My 01 Blacked out Explorer sport

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nice sport u got there how many k hids. i was always wanted a silver sport but couldnt find one so i got one in harvest gold.

www.cardomain.com/id/sams01xplrsprt

those r pics of it but they r really old i need to get some new ones

you should hit the grey plastic with krylon fusion.it works great i just did my 02 sport this weekend

new to the site so no pics..... yet i got a 97 xlt with a flowmaster and my 302 engine was completly rebuilt next jdm cold air intake will be installed and maybe a flowmaster dual exhuast right im looking for an 302 cobra engine in it. also i got a sure head turning mtx system in the trunk im happy with it best buy ever

thanks bro.. there 6000k.s... yours is pretty nice as well i like the duals do they sound nice?... i think ima sell my next year when i do everything that i want to it then get rid of her haha

i was thinking about painting the plastic black the bottom half do u have a pic of yours?

welcome

i love how my dual 40 series flows sound on my 01 sport it sounds deep and loud. I had some people think i had a V8 in it but i told them its only a V6.

how did you do your headlights?????????

my head lights are tinted. my tails are sprayed

My 01 explorer sport is silver, much like yours! very nice!

thanks man i try.. did u do anything different to yours have any ideas?

Dont Spray HEadlights

i love the look of the silver one. i did mine the dumb way and sprayed with vht to the h eadz and now hav no visibilty:mad: but just bought fogs for the grill

Picture025.jpg

Back