• Register Today It's free!

My 1st week with my 2012

suzook

Reaction score
City, State
ny
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Explorer XLT
I have had my 2012 xlt for a week now. All i can say is...WOW! I love it. Not sure why there are so many complaints about it? Yes sync is laggy, and buggy...but I can live with it for now. I hear people saying the interior of the tahoe/denali as being nicer....NO WAY! WHile GM has come a long way...The interior is no comparision. So far...Im happy

I have had my 2012 xlt for a week now. All i can say is...WOW! I love it. Not sure why there are so many complaints about it? Yes sync is laggy, and buggy...but I can live with it for now. I hear people saying the interior of the tahoe/denali as being nicer....NO WAY! WHile GM has come a long way...The interior is no comparision. So far...Im happy
Welcome to the Forum suzook. :wavey:
Congratulations on your new Explorer. I've had mine since March and couldn't be happier. :) Happy motoring.

Peter

congrats on the purchase.... as far as all the complaints, it's not just MFT that is buggy....it's the 'A' pillars rattle, the squeaky brakes, streaky windows, misaligned dash/passenger door, misc. interior rattles, low aimed headlights from factory, front end lower fascia needing trimmed, "leather" or can i say "leathertte" materiors...those are MY personal complaints about it..... but i've only had it for 4 months so i'm in it for the lonnnnnng haul. :/

Welcome and congrats on new EX. Looking forward to hearing your feedback after you accumulate a few thousand miles.

Back