• Register Today It's free!

my 2 stable mates

Allanf93

Reaction score
City, State
Newcastle
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 V6 Ford Explorer XLT
my 2 toys, had the Mustang for 8 years now, just bought the Explorer to tow my caravan.

20220226_135210[14174].jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I like the hood on your Mustang. Is it a GT? Have you done any modifications to it?

I like the hood on your Mustang. Is it a GT? Have you done any modifications to it?
It's the V6 Eddie, done a few cosmetic mods, not much in the way of performance.had to change the hood as it started to rot along the front edge. Dyed the seats and painted the interior last year

It's the V6 Eddie, done a few cosmetic mods, not much in the way of performance.had to change the hood as it started to rot along the front edge. Dyed the seats and painted the interior last year
My son owned two 4.0L manual S197 Mustangs. The 4.0L is a nice torquey engine for a Mustang's weight and his was fun to drive. Some hoods do have an issue with corrosion on the front edge. I like the hood you picked. It has an early 1970s Mach 1 look to it. I like the gray color too.

My son owned two 4.0L manual S197 Mustangs. The 4.0L is a nice torquey engine for a Mustang's weight and his was fun to drive. Some hoods do have an issue with corrosion on the front edge. I like the hood you picked. It has an early 1970s Mach 1 look to it. I like the gray color too.
Used to tow the van with it but broke the wishbone, trackrod & anti roll bar. So bought the Explorer as a work horse, it's not the cheapest on gas but I beleive you have to have fun whilst driving :)

Screenshot_20220322-074546_Gallery.jpg 20220327_104503.jpg

Back